Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: C9 covers for bullet pixels INTEREST THREAD: open until 6/17/2017

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: C9 covers for bullet pixels INTEREST THREAD: open until 6/17/2017

Don't have an exact number but I'd be interested in a few thousand myself. Before Pixels and when I had a large house I use to use standard AC C9 clear white non faceted really liked the clean professional look being able to do the same but change to any color would be pretty nice.

Surprised one of the vendors has not worked something out already to carry this as a regular in stock item.
    Chris
    Holiday Lighting, LLC
    Your Source for Genuine Mean Well Power Supplies
    https://holiday.lighting
    http://holiday.lighting/images/icons/facebook-icon.png https://facebook.com/holidaylightingllc
    http://holiday.lighting/images/icons/twitter-icon.png @holidaylightin9

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by th182 View Post
    I'd probably be in for 400ish. So these would be very similar to that other post in that they would have a piece that covers the base of the entire pixel? Im working on drilling out PVC window frames for this comming season and may hold off to see if this becomes a reality so I don't have to re-drill them with larger holes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There is a small piece that inserts at the bottom and it can be a pain to install. I've used 1000 of them and left that part off. There really isn't a need for it.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by pmiller; 06-04-2017 at 11:31 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pmiller View Post
    There is a small piece that inserts at the bottom and it can be a pain to install. I've used 1000 of them and left that part off. There really isn't a need for it.
    Sounds easy enough! What would be really awesome is if someone redesigned the lens part to snap onto the pixel without needing the green base part. That would make converting existing props that much easier! But that would probably mean a new mold and much higher costs. I can dream right?!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by th182 View Post
    Sounds easy enough! What would be really awesome is if someone redesigned the lens part to snap onto the pixel without needing the green base part. That would make converting existing props that much easier! But that would probably mean a new mold and much higher costs. I can dream right?!

Not a bad idea. Eliminate the green base, shorten it up and build into lens. Just snap pixel in. Done. The lens is pretty heavy duty. They are well made. I did get some where the threads were messed up but I was still able to screw them on. A lot of times I had to push the lens in and hear a snap when the threads engaged and then screwed it on. They do look good when lit. The hole in the top of the lens allows water to escape when mounted upside down. Replacing a bad pixel is a breeze. Pixel can be removed without removing lens.

Post Thanks / Like

I would be interested in 500pcs

Post Thanks / Like

With the quantities I'm seeing posted I would think the company would be happy to receive a huge order.

Post Thanks / Like

You would think so, but his first response to me was not too positive.
    He gave me a way high price and said what he wanted to sell was complete pixels.
    So... I'm working on him. I'm also seeking other suppliers in case anyone has a lead let me know.
    Quote Originally Posted by pmiller View Post
    With the quantities I'm seeing posted I would think the company would be happy to receive a huge order.

Post Thanks / Like

Let me send him an email and see what he says.

Post Thanks / Like

Sent him email:
    Hi. Hope your day is going well. As you know some time back I ordered 800 C9 conversion for bullet pixels and then had to order 250 more which you sent. I'm in a Christmas forum and the people there loved them so much that they are working on a group buy. We are looking at purchasing over 10 to 20 thousand of these. Are you willing to take an order for something like this? At the time I got mine the SC-C9 Transparent Cover .05 cents each and the SC-shell .07 cents each. Can a large order for these be placed?

Thank you,

Patrick Miller

Post Thanks / Like

Got email back. His response:

How large order do you want?
    My partner would not like to sell the parts really.
    A few customers in usa asked about it recently.

My response back:

Thank you for responding. The people asking you are probably the ones from my forum. We can present the people with an offer and find out exactly how many they want. As my email said I'm estimating 10 to 20 thousand. A few people have already responded with 4,000, several 300, 400 and 500, 800, 1000, 1500 and that's only after a few days. If you're willing to sell I would need a present them with a price and run the sale for about 2 weeks. It would be awesome if you can make this happen. A lot of people have bullet pixels left over and this would just be the ticket for an awesome prop.

Patrick Miller

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast