Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sharing this with everyone "the Squaris Wheel"

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: sharing this with everyone "the Squaris Wheel"

Hi. I'm obviously late to the party here but wanted to contribute my direct experience with designer Bob Woolson's squaris wheel. As a child, the Woolsons and my family were next door neighbors for 10 years. Bob designed a number of amazing toys for his children, 3 or 4 of which made it into Popular Mechanics.
    Safety was a HUGE concern for Bob. The squaris wheel specs reflect that up front, including the need for adult supervision, the sturdiness of the design, and custom locks to prevent children from operating it without a grownup.
    I watched him build and assemble the original squaris wheel and was one of the first kids to try it out. It provided years of fun without injuries. Ditto for his other designs -- a series of electric cars and scooters and the Backyard & Birdbath train. In every case, Bob personally trained kids how to safely enjoy his creations.
    I hope this helps.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: sharing this with everyone "the Squaris Wheel"

its a shame in todays time that you would have to even think about a law suit for trying to give kids some form of entertainment OTHER than sitting on their kee-sters in front of the TV or PC playing games !
    ( makes a person wonder what this world has turned into )

3. Thanks JSH thanked for this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12