Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arches Build and Setup Prep.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Arches Build and Setup Prep.

Sammy,

I really like your setup, looks well laid out and a very clean install. However, I would remind you about using metal as the mounting plates - it conducts electricity and could cause inadvertent short circuits. Here in the states, they sell clipboards, for holding writing paper, that are made of a thin plastic or acrylic material or there are thin plastic cutting boards I would think you would be able to find something similar locally and they are safer that using metal. If you do stick w/ the metal mounting plates, make sure you are using insulated standoffs
    Matt 2016, 1st Show

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Arches Build and Setup Prep.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruppro View Post
    Sammy,

I really like your setup, looks well laid out and a very clean install. However, I would remind you about using metal as the mounting plates - it conducts electricity and could cause inadvertent short circuits. Here in the states, they sell clipboards, for holding writing paper, that are made of a thin plastic or acrylic material or there are thin plastic cutting boards I would think you would be able to find something similar locally and they are safer that using metal. If you do stick w/ the metal mounting plates, make sure you are using insulated standoffs
    The E682 has standoffs. Thanks for letting me know. Since they are not insulated standoffs.
    I will change that!
    Besides this any more tips?
    Ty.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12