Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First xLights Mega Tree / Star Sequence - 12 Days of Christmas - Straight No Chaser

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: First xLights Mega Tree / Star Sequence - 12 Days of Christmas - Straight No Chas

Pm sent
    Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: First xLights Mega Tree / Star Sequence - 12 Days of Christmas - Straight No Chas

I tried to send PM but got error message saying your private message folder was full and needed to be emptied before you could receive my PM.
    I would like to get a copy of your sequence.

Post Thanks / Like

I tried to PM you but your inbox is now full!

Post Thanks / Like

me too!

Post Thanks / Like

copied everything over and i can only get it to partially work- none of the pictures appear on the mega tree- i have a 16 by 50 node treecould that be why ? also have the boscoyo 23 inch 3 ring star- a little confused as im coming over to xlights from vixen- any help would be awesome...

Post Thanks / Like

Open the sequence in notepad and find the graphic references. Do they point to the right folder?

Post Thanks / Like

ended up in lost folder, went through the sequence and inserted the pictures based on the descriptions -it all worked in the end ....thank you!

Post Thanks / Like

This is great. Thank you for sharing. Just wondering if you have updated it to include other props? Would love to see what you have come up with.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by finnegan View Post
    ended up in lost folder, went through the sequence and inserted the pictures based on the descriptions -it all worked in the end ....thank you!
    This happened because you did not import it correctly. To stop this you must switch to the import folder as your show folder. Open the sequence and then SAVE it. That will fix the paths.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123