Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flashing Pixels

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Flashing Pixels

Actually my worst transgression was when I had three machines sending data at the same time to an F16V2 Blue.

My sequencing PC - I was trying to adjust a sequence
    My Master Raspberry PI - I Was rebuilding the image to prepare it to go outside.
    My laptop - I was testing a part of the show on the preview

Poor F16V2 blue was going nuts and the test strings were doing some some crazy things.

2020 Full sized show reworked for the new location. Only adding (famous last words) 13 RBLs that I finally got converted to using pixels
    2019 - Just moved into a new home (yet another change of plans). Will be dim but not dark. Too much to do at the new place to leave time for a show. Dim show (3000 pixels) had regular visits most nights.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyX...ttrsZNARkUce0Q

Post Thanks / Like

Have you ever wondered how you can purposely get some of the patterns that were created when two (or more) were sending at the same time?

(Dang - this stuff is getting to me. And it is only April.)
    Live, Laugh, Love.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by algerdes View Post
    (Dang - this stuff is getting to me. And it is only April.)
    I just got notice that my pre-sale buy shipped. More than doubling my pixels this year... Albeit still tiny compared to most displays in here. The blinky flashy bug is getting me already so I have to be careful or the Mrs will be Chrismased out before December even gets here!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I have been working on Christmas 2017 since November 2016. My wife hates all of the lights laying around the living room. I bring up a couple hundred, push them into Boscoyo strips, Give her a back-rub, strip and splice the connectors, give her a back-rub etc.

2020 Full sized show reworked for the new location. Only adding (famous last words) 13 RBLs that I finally got converted to using pixels
    2019 - Just moved into a new home (yet another change of plans). Will be dim but not dark. Too much to do at the new place to leave time for a show. Dim show (3000 pixels) had regular visits most nights.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyX...ttrsZNARkUce0Q

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MartinMueller2003 View Post
    Give her a back-rub, strip and splice the connectors, give her a back-rub etc.
    Now that's thinking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12