Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: minisnowda mini 2017

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: minisnowda mini 2017

We actually let someone come up from Iowa one year, so Missouri should be fine.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    A mediocre person tells. A good person explains. A superior person demonstrates. A great person inspires others to see for themselves.

Click here to show/hide my display details ...
    Click here to show/hide DIYC Links ...

Post Thanks / Like

I'm pretty locked-in on the fishing event... sorry... but you do realize that's the day before Mother's Day, right? Typically I usually shy away from doing anything on that weekend that wasn't for "mom"... (hence my fishing event for example....) By the way, Saturday 5/13 is fishing opener in Minnesota...

And yes, one year jrock64 and his bride drove up from Iowa, and I think others from Iowa and even Wisconsin have come up here... one year a guy came from Orygun, and we had a presentation about LightShowPro by mike mulvenna who lives in Phoenix. I think Mike's out of the hobby now, and not sure what Joel (jrock64) is doing, but the guy in Orygun is still goin' at it....
    Last edited by dirknerkle; 04-21-2017 at 08:27 AM.
    diychristmas.org

Post Thanks / Like

I've just been reminded about "Mother's Day". Guess where I won't be that weekend.
    "Never Give Up. Never Surrender!"
    Capt Tagert - Galaxy Quest.
    Al Gerdes - Christmas Lighting Nut!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by algerdes View Post
    I've just been reminded about "Mother's Day". Guess where I won't be that weekend.
    Well, I'm sure she'll understand. 😅

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    A mediocre person tells. A good person explains. A superior person demonstrates. A great person inspires others to see for themselves.

Click here to show/hide my display details ...
    Click here to show/hide DIYC Links ...

Post Thanks / Like

My wife and I came down from West Fargo, ND last year and we were really looking forward to this year again. Unfortunately we've got my daughter's dance recital that weekend on top of Mother's Day activities. :-/ I was really hoping for a Boscoyo discount code again this year too, we've got trees to order! ;-)

Post Thanks / Like

I came up from Iowa last year and enjoyed it even though I was late. Unfortunately dont think I will get to make it this year

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Hi all, looking forward to whoever can make it to our meet up on Saturday. We have a ton of great door prizes to raffle off and lots of good demos of new items and software enhancements. You can view a list of everything going on over on the facebook page https://www.facebook.com/events/2549...tab=discussion

We should have plenty of food items already, but anyone else that is able to make it if you could bring some sort of drink items to share, pop, juice etc... I will supply bottled water and coffee for the morning.

Should be a great time, but anyone who is unable to make it, I will post the handout after the meeting on the MN Light Group page for discount codes for Boscoyo and pixelsequencing.com

Thanks everyone!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you to everyone that was able to make it to our Mini gathering today... it was so great to reconnect and meet some new faces too! Had a lot of great demos, food, networking and giveaways!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123