Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: USPS Flat Rate box prices went up again today

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: USPS Flat Rate box prices went up again today

We have had TERRIBLE issues with out courier lately. They have mis-delivered the last 2 packages we have had sent to us. I know the local post office supervisor by name and the sda part is I have asked if there is anything we can do to avoid having our packages sent to the wrong house and he basically said its the couriers fault and we have to deal with it.

Such BS.
    2016 - 32 LOR Channels - Roughly 5,000 Lights - 2 Sequenced Songs
    2017 - 64 LOR Channels - 9,373 Lights - 4 Sequenced Songs
    2018 - 64 LOR Channels - New House - Total Redesign - 9,011 Lights - 5 Sequenced Songs (Interactive)
    2019 - 80 LOR Channels - Expecting 15,000+ Lights - 6-8 Sequences Songs (Interactive)

Ridgewood Lights - Facebook Page
    Ridgewood Lights - YouTube Video

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Protege94 View Post
    We have had TERRIBLE issues with out courier lately. They have mis-delivered the last 2 packages we have had sent to us. I know the local post office supervisor by name and the sda part is I have asked if there is anything we can do to avoid having our packages sent to the wrong house and he basically said its the couriers fault and we have to deal with it.

Such BS.
    We have new acquaintances courtesy of the USPS. There is a home on the opposite end of town with the same house number (I'm sure this isn't the only case) that gets our mail and we their's. We exchanged emails to notify each other when we need to exchange deliveries. The basic job function is matching (number + street) to (number + street), but that appears to be to difficult. Square peg, round hole LOL.

3. Likes TMerk, kychristmas liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    We (business) receive ours as needed by the mail courier.
    Yeah, I have had boxes delivered. I still have to pay the postage when I drop them off at Post Office.
    [COLOR="#A52A2A"][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][B]Dark Yard again for 2017 [/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#008000"][SIZE=2] Still searching for more Time and Money[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [COLOR="BLUE"][URL="https://www.facebook.com/KentuckyChristmas"]Display Facebook Page[/URL][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like

My last 2 packages were each 2 days late. I don't care for USPS. They are slow, unreliable and I can't see how they can justify a price increase for lousy service.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12