Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Opions Please: 2017 Setup

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Opions Please: 2017 Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Skunberg View Post
    That somebody by the hat is pretty small. The matrix on the hat is big enough for a "tune to" sign. Or other scrolling verbiage.
    Haha. I have that same exact music player thing setting beside your kiddo in my living room, so that gives me a good idea on size.

Post Thanks / Like

OK, I think I've got it nailed down now, as long as Boscoyo doesn't release anything else that I must have. The squares below the megatree are their new presents, hopefully someone will post a mapping of them.

On the garage outline, I plan on using 4" spacing. The roof outline is 3", will that look OK?

On the porch posts, is two parallel runs with 3" spacing OK? That would be 50 pixels for each post.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by myoung84 View Post
    OK, I think I've got it nailed down now, as long as Boscoyo doesn't release anything else that I must have. The squares below the megatree are their new presents, hopefully someone will post a mapping of them.

On the garage outline, I plan on using 4" spacing. The roof outline is 3", will that look OK?

On the porch posts, is two parallel runs with 3" spacing OK? That would be 50 pixels for each post.
    I think you will be very happy with your new layout. I would suggest that you keep the same spacing on your Pixels. IMO, 3" is the maximum spacing you want to use. I started out with 4" on my house, and changed over to 2" for this year and liked it much better.

Post Thanks / Like

Lots of good information here myoung84. I am in the planning stages of a small front yard display. It will be my first non-static type display using incans and pixels. I have a couple of inflatables that were given to me that I try to use every year. I plan on replacing the lights inside with pixels, easy to add to the music when desired. Just an idea for using your wife's favorites.

Pete

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123