Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ChristmasBeforeJuly Shipment

Post Thanks / Like

Default ChristmasBeforeJuly Shipment

I don't know if this is the correct place to post this but here goes. I am trying to contact ChristmasbeforeJuly.com about an order and not getting any response. I ordered 12 dumb 5VDC RGB strings on 12/8/16 and said they shipped on 12/15/17. I still have not received them. I have emailed several times, facebook posted them. Tried calling and get a out of service message for the phone on their website. Help. They have charged my credit card too! If anyone has another way to contact them I would appreciate it. I realize that he is closing business and is busy with his real job but I don't see any reason not to answer emails and at least tell me that he will look into it when he gets a chance. If it was lost in shipping the clock is ticking for any sort of resolution.
    Dave-1200Px-20KLts

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: ChristmasBeforeJuly Shipment

I've been holding back from publicly making a similar statement. Placed small order of 2-pin pigtails 28th Nov, monies immediately taken via paypal. Despite several emails to mark, asking for confirmation that he will ship the items, no reply.

There's been activity on his facebook page with the same comments, people awaiting a delivery.

Mark has been very reliable in the past, so will still give him the benefit of the doubt, but need some communications soon before I submit a paypal report.

Post Thanks / Like

Same problem here, small order $50.00, I went ahead with a paypal report. I have never had a issue with Mark in the past, i'm nervous this time

Post Thanks / Like

I posted again on their Facebook page and got the following response:

I'll send a new shipment out as soon as I return home with tracking information

So maybe the message is getting through. I told him thanks for the response and that he ought want to take some time to respond to his emails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dave-1200Px-20KLts

Post Thanks / Like

To the best of my knowledge, Mark has closed his store. I to ordered some items right before Thanksgiving, and got the generic "Your items have shipped", but no tracking and no shipment. So I did do a PayPal dispute just before the 1st of the year and Mark promptly refunded my payment. If you don't get any tracking info in a day or two, I suggest requesting a refund through PayPal too.
    Matt

Post Thanks / Like

I got a tracking number last night so we will see. It hasn't been registered with USPS yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dave-1200Px-20KLts

Post Thanks / Like

Mark is a great guy, I was not trying to put him down in any way, I just know that he has a lot of other priorities now and the store is toward the bottom of the list. So if you have gotten your tracking info then it is headed to the post office and should be on its way soon.
    Matt

Post Thanks / Like

Forever the optimist. I placed a small order in December. He's always come through in the past. I am confident he'll ship. I am fortunate to say I don't need the lights any time soon.

Post Thanks / Like

I've just added a comment to his Facebook page, as not getting any reply via email.

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered some lights over the weekend...then saw this thread! Has anyone heard back from him or received their shipments or been able to validate tracking numbers? I have not received tracking yet but was not really expecting it until tomorrow or the next day based on the note on his site about 5 days to process.
    Making it bright since 1989...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast