Thread: Singing Trees - Model Available?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Singing Trees - Model Available?

What is the best way to model the HolidayCoro Singing Trees? I want to add 4 to my display.

I will be using Plain Old LED strings as the "lights" running off of some Renard SS24's that I have. I know how to configure the Renards themselves, but would like some direction in setting up the models themselves in the Layout Tab. Is there a model available somewhere that contains each of the 8 strings (Upper lip, eyes open, outline.....)

TIA

David

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Singing Trees - Model Available?

2016 - 5th. year - Over 18,000 channels E1.31 including 350 Channels Renard, Video Projection - XL/NC - On Falcon Player, up to four megatrees.
    2017 - 6th. year - Moved display to a public park, Over 45,000 E1.31 channels, down to 100 Channels of serial Renard - XLights running on Falcon Player on a raspberry PI.
    2018 - 7th, year - Still at Shawnee Park, over 52,000 E1.31 channels, down to 96 channels of Renard -
    XLights running on Falcon Player on a raspberry PI.

Randy: Xenialights on Facebook

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, Randy. I finally figured out how to set it up. I made similar model and imported it into xLights and set up the strings.

Again, Thanks for the reply

David

Post Thanks / Like

Randy, Thank You for sharing your singing tree model. You did a great job with it!