Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: DIY LED Express 2017 Pre-Sale is here!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: DIY LED Express 2017 Pre-Sale is here!

What concerns me is if your orders are getting canceled what are you folks going to do? I'm sure you're counting on this stuff for the upcoming season and it's almost 2 days shy of being 2 months away if you're like me and start Thanksgiving Night. I feel for you folks. Time is running out.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

At this point I want him to cancel the rest of my order since I had to order it from another vendor to actually get it before the holidays.
    2014 - pretty basic static display
    2015 - lots of Blinky Flashy
    5 x Renard SS24
    2 x Renard SS16 for singing trees
    2 x e682 for around 2000 pixels
    2016 - Up to around 12,000 pixels and still wanting more.

Post Thanks / Like

Lets make this forum more of a community than ever before.

I am going to start a new thread - and will edit this post with a link - where forum members can post what they need, can't find or LOST OUT ON because of DIYLEDEXPRESS and need in time for the upcoming holidays.

In addition forum members will be encouraged to post any products they have for sale. They can be extras you have laying around, old stuff you don't need anymore, or stuff your willing to part with as you upgrade a display.

i will lay out a few suggestions for guidelines and encourage others to help out.
    What do you think?

Post Thanks / Like

Wouldn't the Buy/Sale/Trade forum accomplish the same thing?

(1)F16V3 Pixel Controller
    (1)Falcon PI Player (Running the show)
    (1)E682
    (1)Renard SS24
    (1)E1.31 Bridge
    (1)EDM-LCD-CS-EP
    (12)P10 Panels
    (12)ESPixel Sticks (shelby aka sporadic)

WIKI
    Become A Supporting Member

5. Thanks angus40 thanked for this post
    Likes angus40, Ruppro, FIRECOP252 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree that we don't need a thread for 'general' for sale. We already have that in buy/sell/trade.

So... I suggest that if you need something ASAP, that you start a new thread for EACH THING that you need, and make it VERY CLEAR in the title subject what that is so folks can scan past it if they don't have it to sell.
    Quote Originally Posted by covewi View Post
    Lets make this forum more of a community than ever before.

I am going to start a new thread - and will edit this post with a link - where forum members can post what they need, can't find or LOST OUT ON because of DIYLEDEXPRESS and need in time for the upcoming holidays.

In addition forum members will be encouraged to post any products they have for sale. They can be extras you have laying around, old stuff you don't need anymore, or stuff your willing to part with as you upgrade a display.

i will lay out a few suggestions for guidelines and encourage others to help out.
    What do you think?

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

I just got the most recent shipment from DIYLE yesterday. It contained the corrected items that were wrong from the previous shipment 5 weeks ago. It also included a return label so I can send back the incorrect items. Part of me wants to sit on that return box for a few months. But the Christian side of me will win out and i'll put it out for pickup later today.
    I'm still waiting on 2500 custom pixel strings, which constitutes about 75% of my order.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pmiller View Post
    What concerns me is if your orders are getting canceled what are you folks going to do? I'm sure you're counting on this stuff for the upcoming season and it's almost 2 days shy of being 2 months away if you're like me and start Thanksgiving Night. I feel for you folks. Time is running out.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
    I went to holidaycoro, shipped the same day and i will have it by Wednesday. And the most amazing thing happened, they responded to my email with questions

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soccer4270 View Post
    I went to holidaycoro, shipped the same day and i will have it by Wednesday. And the most amazing thing happened, they responded to my email with questions
    Dave runs his store as a primary business. I wouldn't expect anything less. While his business tactics and ethics are less than desirable for me, he does run his store efficiently...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2012: 24 channels with 1 Renardss24 * 2013: 48 channels with 2 Renardss24's * 2014: Took the year off * 2015: Life Got in the Way
    2016: 1000 Channels for Halloween, mix of A/C, RGB, Pixels. Christmas over 17 universes, all Pixels, oh boy...

11. Likes Techster liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jchuchla View Post
    To Dave's credit, it appears that he and Todd are completely separate. He has no more luck contacting Todd than I do. I did try sending him an email and he responded the next day, but said there wasn't much he could do since it was all product from Todd's side. He reforwarded my email to Todd, so maybe it got read that way, but I still didn't get an answer from Todd. I remember Todd telling me last year that he's never even met Dave in person before.
    I can't fathom being in business with somebody I haven't even met! Todd and Dave ship out different items? How is it supposed to work... when you're buying something from the store, how do you know who is going to shipping what product!?!

Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast