Page 44 of 63 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 624

Thread: DIY LED Express 2017 Pre-Sale is here!

  1. #431
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Folsom, CA, USA
    Posts
    1,381
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: DIY LED Express 2017 Pre-Sale is here!

    Can't use squares - thanks anyways
    In Lights Therapy...

  2. #432
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Chicago - Southwest Suburbs
    Posts
    6,651
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: DIY LED Express 2017 Pre-Sale is here!

    Has anyone here who has received part of their order filed a credit card claim?
    From my order I received about $200 in correct product. Another $200 in incorrect product and still have about $800 in product yet to be shipped.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #433
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Folsom, CA, USA
    Posts
    1,381
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: DIY LED Express 2017 Pre-Sale is here!

    Quote Originally Posted by jchuchla View Post
    Has anyone here who has received part of their order filed a credit card claim?
    From my order I received about $200 in correct product. Another $200 in incorrect product and still have about $800 in product yet to be shipped.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not yet, but if you go to your credit card company to dispute, but tell them you would like to contact them by phone prior to filling a formal dispute, they are obligated to give you their number.
    In Lights Therapy...

  4. #434
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Conway South Carolina
    Posts
    115
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: DIY LED Express 2017 Pre-Sale is here!

    I haven't either but I am following this.

  5. #435
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Upstate, SC
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: DIY LED Express 2017 Pre-Sale is here!

    I've also been thinking about filing a credit card complaint but I keep hoping I'll eventually get the lights even though I haven't gotten any responses to any of the e-mails I've sent them.

  6. #436
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Sherwood Park, Alberta
    Posts
    56
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: DIY LED Express 2017 Pre-Sale is here!

    I filed a credit card complaint (dispute) with VISA. I did it about three weeks ago.

    VISA had told me you have 90 days from the expected date of delivery to file a dispute.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #437
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Upstate, SC
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: DIY LED Express 2017 Pre-Sale is here!

    so how does the credit card dispute process work after you notify the credit card company? I've never had to file a complaint before.

  8. #438
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Sherwood Park, Alberta
    Posts
    56
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: DIY LED Express 2017 Pre-Sale is here!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanman View Post
    so how does the credit card dispute process work after you notify the credit card company? I've never had to file a complaint before.
    You call them ask for a dispute/chargeback. You forward VISA all correspondence/communication/receipts. I assume VISA contacts them.. and it goes from there.

    ... that's as far as I got so far.

    I assume eventually I'll get my money back.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #439
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Sherwood Park, Alberta
    Posts
    56
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: DIY LED Express 2017 Pre-Sale is here!

    Quote Originally Posted by b0nafide View Post
    You call them ask for a dispute/chargeback. You forward VISA all correspondence/communication/receipts. I assume VISA contacts them.. and it goes from there.

    ... that's as far as I got so far.

    I assume eventually I'll get my money back.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Correction: I checked my banking today and VISA has already reimbursed me.

    I had to file a VISA complaint and had to get reimbursed by VISA.

    The service at DIYLEDEXPRESS has been terrible. I do not recommend them at all. Not only do they not communicate but they don't deliver.

    Since January, I have sent 8 emails to them and received no response. I placed an order for $1400 worth of product and never received it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #440
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    320
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: DIY LED Express 2017 Pre-Sale is here!

    Quote Originally Posted by b0nafide View Post
    Correction: I checked my banking today and VISA has already reimbursed me.

    I had to file a VISA complaint and had to get reimbursed by VISA.

    The service at DIYLEDEXPRESS has been terrible. I do not recommend them at all. Not only do they not communicate but they don't deliver.

    Since January, I have sent 8 emails to them and received no response. I placed an order for $1400 worth of product and never received it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Gld ya got yer money back.

Page 44 of 63 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •