Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: DIY LED Express 2017 Pre-Sale is here!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: DIY LED Express 2017 Pre-Sale is here!

Oops, not sure about his site. I'm fine if I'm his only customer if I get service like I have in the past.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mrGrumpy View Post
    You are right about diy led express. They have lost a lot of customers, but that may be the issue....just too many new customers. They are not capable of running a business with a large growth. But unlike pixelsequencing.com, they keep their web page active.
    His site is back up. I contacted him via email and he promptly responded back that he was aware and working on it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Phrog30 View Post
    His site is back up. I contacted him via email and he promptly responded back that he was aware and working on it.
    Ouch! at those prices he should give same day delivery.
    In Lights Therapy...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mrGrumpy View Post
    Ouch! at those prices he should give same day delivery.
    Falcon controllers aren't the cheapest. He isn't the cheapest either. I guess if you are ok with waiting 8 months to get a simple order, do what you want. I'm personally ok with spending more to support people like David Pitts and Roger. By the way, his posted prices are not presale prices. I bet if you contacted him he might negotiate. Unlike Todd, he might actually respond.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I got an e-mail Sunday with a delivery confirmation. And there's another e-mail that says something about the P10 matrix kit I ordered being on pre-order. I'm going to wait until my shipment arrives, check it, then see where to go from there. But, I did get my delivery notice.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Stormyblade View Post
    Well, I got an e-mail Sunday with a delivery confirmation. And there's another e-mail that says something about the P10 matrix kit I ordered being on pre-order. I'm going to wait until my shipment arrives, check it, then see where to go from there. But, I did get my delivery notice.
    I got the same email except the additional email was for some pigtails. It suggests to me that something happened to part of the container or his original order from the supplier. Oh well, I'm happy I'm getting almost all my order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Emuney18 View Post
    I got the same email except the additional email was for some pigtails. It suggests to me that something happened to part of the container or his original order from the supplier. Oh well, I'm happy I'm getting almost all my order
    Uh, oh, I got the wrong pigtail....4 wire for 3 wire.....does this mean I'm "not" going to get the correct ones, or the shorted ones. This #%&@? delay, and silence treatment has caused me to miss a planned lighting project for my wife's birthday tomorrow. Looks like I better just start cutting the preinstalled pigtails and replacing them before I miss Halloween and Christmas too. Wow, August and my order is still missed up and appears Todd @ DIYLEDEXPRESS could care less.....
    In Lights Therapy...

Post Thanks / Like

I'm thinking I'm screwed out of $1400 and Halloween and possibly Christmas are now up in the air. I haven't gotten any emails whatsoever about my order (from end of January) nor any reply to my message asking for an update/status. Not sure what I'm going to do at this point.

Based on his Facebook page, it appears that many others are in the same boat.

Post Thanks / Like

regarding needing pigtails, I am in a similar boat... I have 20 snowflakes that need ends.

Does anyone know if the "15mm" or "13.5mm" pigtails from Ray fit the pixabulbs from DIYLEDExpress? Should i just plan on cutting all the ends off, and converting everything over to Ray's pigtails in on swoop?

Better yet... has anyone found a good quality, pigtail that they love, is readily available, and less than $4 a set?
    Last edited by pgchristmas; 08-02-2017 at 10:33 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pgchristmas View Post
    regarding needing pigtails, I am in a similar boat... I have 20 snowflakes that need ends.

Does anyone know if the "15mm" or "13.5mm" pigtails from Ray fit the pixabulbs from DIYLEDExpress? Should i just plan on cutting all the ends off, and converting everything over to Ray's pigtails in on swoop?

Better yet... has anyone found a good quality, pigtail that they love, is readily available, and less than $4 a set?
    Neither of those from Ray Wu will work with the DIYLE pigtails. It's been the general consensus here on the forum that each vendor here uses pigtails that are not compatible with each other. there's different diameters, different keyways, different threads, etc...

That being said, I find it really hard to believe that there's a factory in china making these specific pigtails exclusively for DIYLE. They have to be selling them through other resellers as well. We just need to find who that is. I really want to find an alternate supplier for this specific pigtail. It's been my favorite so far. It seems like every year, no matter how well I plan ahead, I always end up making more stuff and needing more pigtails and extensions late in the season.

In other news. I got my shipping notice yesterday. and the second email. It looks like I'm getting everything except the custom pixels. (and those were actually the biggest part of my order) I'm anxious to see what the pigtails have in store for me.

Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast