Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: YAAAAY! Chat site is back!

Post Thanks / Like

Default YAAAAY! Chat site is back!

Hey DIYer's I notice the chat site is back. You need to register your username and create a password to get in.
    Stop by and let's chat.
    Adam
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNv4__V1LA8

or type Christmas lights in st charles in the youtube search bar.
    Leglamp

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: YAAAAY! Chat site is back!

What is the link?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

T
    op of the page

Post Thanks / Like

Not working for me

Post Thanks / Like

you have to register

Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone NOT seem to use the red sites chat site anymore? It's been available for over a year now and I rarely see anyone in there. A few years ago there was always someone in there. We use to have fun discussing anything and everything pertaining to the holidays. Now I never see anyone in there. It seems there's more people in the chat site on the green site than here. Would be nice to see some of the originals in here like: Jklingert, DougP, Macrosill, Halstaff, barbotte, 4586shaggy, Chelmuth, Corytcline, Firecop252, WayneJ, Oregonlights, Tjetzer, Traneman, Tstraub, and of course James70818. And there's many more I can't remember off the top of my head.

How about a reunion of sorts. Lets get on the chat site at the half way point to Christmas. Let's meet on here 7pm on June 25th.

Leglamp
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNv4__V1LA8

or type Christmas lights in st charles in the youtube search bar.
    Leglamp

7. Likes DrNeutron, Wayne J liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Leglamp View Post
    Does anyone NOT seem to use the red sites chat site anymore? It's been available for over a year now and I rarely see anyone in there. A few years ago there was always someone in there. We use to have fun discussing anything and everything pertaining to the holidays. Now I never see anyone in there. It seems there's more people in the chat site on the green site than here. Would be nice to see some of the originals in here like: Jklingert, DougP, Macrosill, Halstaff, barbotte, 4586shaggy, Chelmuth, Corytcline, Firecop252, WayneJ, Oregonlights, Tjetzer, Traneman, Tstraub, and of course James70818. And there's many more I can't remember off the top of my head.

How about a reunion of sorts. Lets get on the chat site at the half way point to Christmas. Let's meet on here 7pm on June 25th.

Leglamp
    Yeah,I remember those days.
    (1)Falcon PI Player (Running the show)
    (1)Falcon F16V3
    (1)Renard SS16
    (1)Renard SS24
    (1)EDM-LCD-CS-EP
    (20)P10 Panels

WIKI
    Become A Supporting Member

Falcon Christmas
    Renard Controllers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Leglamp View Post

Leglamp
    yep those day were good time ,,, i will try to be there on the 25 but no promises as i am pretty busy with other project now like most of people ,,,
    cheer

Post Thanks / Like

I agree. I check on there from time to time but only see where someone was on there before I check in. Yep remember those days well especially when an SS group buy was being run and the site would get crashed from too many refreshes
    [SIZE=5][FONT=palatino linotype]LANCE[/SIZE][COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][/FONT]

Find me on Facebook at[COLOR="#FF0000"][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5]CHRISTMAS ON PLANTATION[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[B]2017 might look promising for a show[/B]

Post Thanks / Like

Yup chat works, register a. User name and log in.
    Will try and be there on the 25th. Would love to hear about how everyone does there setup.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast