Thread: Boscoyo small sphere mount and Falcon receiver mount

Post Thanks / Like

Default Boscoyo small sphere mount and Falcon receiver mount

Just a couple things I whipped up this weekend. First up is a mount I am using for the small spheres on top of my 'mini' trees. Each piece fits on a 14.5" long piece of 1/2" sch 40 pvc. The pointed end(clear filament) fits in the top of the sphere. The bottom piece(black filament) has a hexagon edge that fits the opposite end of the sphere, it then sticks out of the sphere and slides onto a 1/2" galvanized pipe I am using for my trees. The bottom piece also has an attachment piece on the back to put a zip tie or bungee cord from it down to the mini tree topper to keep it held down.

Second is just a mounting plate for the F16V2/F4V2 differential receiver boards. The bottom has holes for m3 nuts to fit into, I then used standoffs into them, and the board on top. I then used 3m mounting tape to hold the plate to the bottom of my enclosure. Added the falcon logo and text just for fun.

I will be adding both of these to thingiverse and will share them on tinkercad in case you need to modify the sphere mount to fit other sized poles.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Boscoyo small sphere mount and Falcon receiver mount

They are now on thingiverse

Sphere mount:

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1710429

Falcon receiver board mount:

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1710432

They have also been made public on tinkercad if you want to adjust the bottom mount to fit other pipes, do a search for 'tim btsi'. One other note, on the sphere mount it does require some trimming of the sphere. On the bottom of the sphere, you need to trim the 'pointed' ends just below the zip tie holes to allow the mount piece to fit in.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello, if you have spare time and would like to print some I would buy from you :-)

Thank you

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RoboMello View Post
    Hello, if you have spare time and would like to print some I would buy from you :-)

Thank you
    Pm sent