Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: P10 help guide

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: P10 help guide

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Baldwin 12 View Post
    Yep there is either 1 or 2 arrows on each board the one pointing to the short end of the boad is the data path... the one pointing to the long end of a board is the boards orientation ... the orientation is the arrow that you follow when setting up fpp. Again beaglebones and the octoscroller cape have 8 panels per output and 8 outputs... the pi and the pi matrix adapter has 12 panels per output and 3 outputs.
    FYI: My latest BBB image increases the max to 12 per output for a total of 96 panels. Also just got the 1/4 scan outdoor panels to work.
    Dan Kulp

2. Likes MrSmoofy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dkulp View Post
    FYI: My latest BBB image increases the max to 12 per output for a total of 96 panels. Also just got the 1/4 scan outdoor panels to work.
    Where did you buy your outdoor panels? I have been wanting to do a 6 x 6 setup that runs 24/7, but was waiting until the BBB could do the outdoor panels. The indoor panels with Plexiglas covering them are not very bright on a sunny day.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jwamsley07 View Post
    Where did you buy your outdoor panels? I have been wanting to do a 6 x 6 setup that runs 24/7, but was waiting until the BBB could do the outdoor panels. The indoor panels with Plexiglas covering them are not very bright on a sunny day.
    I just popped on ebay and found something relatively cheap and free shipping:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/P10-LED-Disp...72.m2749.l2649

I only grabbed two of them as I have no plans on using them for anything other than testing.
    Dan Kulp

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dkulp View Post
    I just popped on ebay and found something relatively cheap and free shipping:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/P10-LED-Disp...72.m2749.l2649

I only grabbed two of them as I have no plans on using them for anything other than testing.
    The back of those are not waterproof based on the images

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Chris
    Holiday Lighting, LLC
    Your Source for Genuine Mean Well Power Supplies
    https://holiday.lighting
    https://facebook.com/holidaylightingllc
    @holidaylightin9

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MrSmoofy View Post
    The back of those are not waterproof based on the images
    What I received doesn't look anything like those pictures. Everything is definitely coated in a shinny clear coating.
    Dan Kulp

7. Likes MrSmoofy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

i have done all the above and still cannot get lights. BBB powers correctly. All power and connections correct for p10 panels. Fpp.local/ finds the BBB. The only thing i cant check is the octoscroller. The light comes on the octoscroller but how do i know if its damaged?

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Rob,
    I cant seem to get the xlights to run as well. I used the above directions. Im in bridge mode. Im not running a pi as of yet, should it be in that mode or standalone? Also i have 3/3 panel. using 3 outputs on octoscroller. can u give me what my setup would be in xlights? Also im using 192.168.0.12 for add. When i make e1.31 in unicast i get nothing

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234