Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MindTrik Gutter Clip

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: MindTrik Gutter Clip

I could go for 30 - 40 of these. How can we order these?

Post Thanks / Like

These are exactly what I have been looking for! I would need 50. Any plans on producing these for sale?

Post Thanks / Like

I have a printer and could print these for anyone needing them, but since it is Mindtrik's design he deserves the chance to sell them to you first. If he is unable to do so then I would be willing to do it as my printer is currently sitting idle for the time being.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by didjareally View Post
    I have a printer and could print these for anyone needing them, but since it is Mindtrik's design he deserves the chance to sell them to you first. If he is unable to do so then I would be willing to do it as my printer is currently sitting idle for the time being.
    I would love to take you up on that. I will need these for my gutters top and bottom. Just let me know.

Ron

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I am able to print these. I've been baking 3 different materials on my gutter since May trying to work out what material to use. I will post back on Tuesday after I get a chance to inspect them.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

6. Likes didjareally liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MindTrik View Post
    I am able to print these. I've been baking 3 different materials on my gutter since May trying to work out what material to use. I will post back on Tuesday after I get a chance to inspect them.

interested to hear those results as I planned on doing the same and never got around to doing it. I just decided to print everything in PETG and hope for the best. lol

Post Thanks / Like

I've got petg up there...we will see

9. Likes didjareally liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Got everything down and put in my freezer over night for giggles to see what they would do. ABS is OUT...it was brittle. It was the only of the 3 I got to break. The PLA is actually holding up well, but I'm afraid to print with it because it's a corn product and might attract squirrels to nibble on it. So it looks like PETG is the way to go. It's a little softer material than the PLA. I have it on the gutter now with 24" distance between clips holding a 2.5lb weight. Doesn't seem to be deforming in any way even in our heat today. My plan is to start printing off the clips. If you want them you should know that these have NOT been tested in a season. I make no claims to their longevity or safety. You need to, just like any clip, keep an eye on things and be prepared to replace any clips or add clips where they might be needed. With that, if you want some clips, post up how many you will need so I can get an idea of what I'm looking at. THIS IS NOT AN ORDER PAGE, I just need to see what' I'm getting into. Afterwards I guess I need to create a separate page to handle the rest. Cost would be .75 per clip.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MindTrik View Post
    Got everything down and put in my freezer over night for giggles to see what they would do. ABS is OUT...it was brittle. It was the only of the 3 I got to break. The PLA is actually holding up well, but I'm afraid to print with it because it's a corn product and might attract squirrels to nibble on it. So it looks like PETG is the way to go. It's a little softer material than the PLA. I have it on the gutter now with 24" distance between clips holding a 2.5lb weight. Doesn't seem to be deforming in any way even in our heat today. My plan is to start printing off the clips. If you want them you should know that these have NOT been tested in a season. I make no claims to their longevity or safety. You need to, just like any clip, keep an eye on things and be prepared to replace any clips or add clips where they might be needed. With that, if you want some clips, post up how many you will need so I can get an idea of what I'm looking at. THIS IS NOT AN ORDER PAGE, I just need to see what' I'm getting into. Afterwards I guess I need to create a separate page to handle the rest. Cost would be .75 per clip.
    I would purchase 100. Is blue the color?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

White..it's more of a neutral color like a milk jug

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast