Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new vendor?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: new vendor?

I'll probably will give it a try too. Thanks everyone for the feedback.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: new vendor?

Feeling the love guys!

Thanks for the kind words. Just a brief rundown of myself and my company. I have always been big into Christmas decorating since I can remember, but 5 seasons ago I decided to go from a static display to a animated display. I have been on the various Facebook groups for years but new here my other user name here is darrell575.

I don't use Ray in China as a supplier, and nothing wrong with those who do. I have participated in many group buys over the years that where buying from him.

When I decided to turn this hobby of ours into a small business I sought out different suppliers in China. I buy from a few of them and not just one depending on the products. My plan is not to be just a "Pre-Sale" business, and I will have some stock items but I don't just post products on my page that I have not personally tested myself and feel comfortable putting my neck on the line for that product.

We have many great State-Side companies to choose from and I have had a few people choose to buy from me and I am truly grateful for that. I learned a long time ago when I was in retail exclusively that the sale does not end with the exchange of money and the shake of a hand, it is in the support and help you provide after the sale that truly makes the customer experience worth while.

I have included my contact information below since it is hard for me to keep up with all the groups I am in these days
    These are my direct contacts and that way the lines of communication can stay open. Thanks for taking time to read this, I hope you have a great day!

You can also like us on Facebook Crockett Fantasy of Lights, LLC and on Twitter @cfolights

Thanks,
    Darrell Pellegrin
    Crockett Fantasy of Lights, LLC
    sales@crockettfantasyoflights.com
    darrell@crockettfantasyoflights.com
    crockettfantasyoflights@gmail.com
    www.crockettfantasyoflights.com

3. Likes Robo liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12