Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Toss those old spreadsheets that you are tracking your controller and channels with!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Toss those old spreadsheets that you are tracking your controller and channels wi

Sorry guys, I just got alerted on this post. Unfortunately this past year has been a whirl wind to say the least! In the middle of all of that, The hosting company I was with (cheap hosting, since this was really for fun) had a failure and was unable to recover the database..
    I could possibly get the application back out there if there is some interest, although any data entered after 8/26/16 is gone forever and would have to re-entered.
    Last edited by djl7780; 11-21-2017 at 10:56 PM.
    www.pixelmap.guru

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Toss those old spreadsheets that you are tracking your controller and channels wi

I would advise to remove any existing controllers and start over fresh. Also it is highly advisable to add your controller, and set up pixel counts on each port, but MOST IMPORTANTLY adjust your universe sizes for that controller before moving on to creating the next controller.
    www.pixelmap.guru

3. Thanks TravCam thanked for this post
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678