Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Orlando meet-up

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Orlando meet-up

9 a.m. Sorry, i am a 25 year veteran. Old habits.

Post Thanks / Like

9 am might be too early? I would need to leave home at 7:30 AM, some even earlier.

Post Thanks / Like

I can likely make it. My significant other and I can just make a day out of it. Talk about some blinky/flashy, then head over to Disney!

Post Thanks / Like

I am in Apopka just outside Orlando I would be interested although I am somewhat of a newbie.

Post Thanks / Like

I am glad to hear people's interest for our meet up. As a reminder this is a meet up so don't feel intimated if you are a newbie or you are using old school lights. I am not into pixels, only LEDs and my 96 channel show puts on a punch that draws people from all around. I don't have the pixels going and maybe I never will, who knows.

I anticipate after having this meet up that we can get another organized meeting in the spring time. I say organized because I want more of an agenda driven meeting. I will be open to any and all ideas at our first meeting. So please think of some things you want to learn or talk about.

As time nears our 6 February date, please PM me if your are coming so I can get an accurate count for the reservation.

Thanks for the responses so far.

Post Thanks / Like

Update?

Post Thanks / Like

Hello All,

As for the Orlando meet up I will be at the IHOP on 6 Feb 2016 at 10:00 a.m.

The address to the IHOP is:
    111 South Oregon Ave.
    Sanford, FL 32771

I have decided on 10:00 a.m. at the request of people who have to travel a couple of hours to get here.

As I mentioned earlier this is a meet and greet event and I don't have an extensive agenda. I want to get together to share the details of our displays. I also want to work on a more solid agenda for an other meet-up in the spring where people can share their strengths of this passion and maybe help others to include me.

Please PM me to let me know if you are coming so I can make a reservation in advance. The reservation will be under "Mike" and I will have a DIY XMAS sign on the table.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

R/
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Bummer won't be able to make it have a to many things going on that weekend to do a 4-5 hour drive each way.
    Chris
    Holiday Lighting, LLC
    Your Source for Genuine Mean Well Power Supplies
    https://holiday.lighting
    http://holiday.lighting/images/icons/facebook-icon.png https://facebook.com/holidaylightingllc
    http://holiday.lighting/images/icons/twitter-icon.png @holidaylightin9

Post Thanks / Like

Hello my name is Dan I am down in Broward County about 3 hours away. My Daughter goes to college at UCF and my wife and I love Disney so we do come up quite a bit. I might be able to make it. I am new to the Pixel game so I am eager to learn. I'll know by next Wednesday if we are coming. I'll keep you in the loop. Love to meet other enthusiast's too.

DanDan

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds good!

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast