Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas singing face sequences wanted. Will send free hardware in return

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Christmas singing face sequences wanted. Will send free hardware in return

Here is the 3.3 Profile and the Angels We Have Heard on High sequence. Can somebody can please test it to see if it works. If it doesn't work, then there is clearly a bug.

Profile: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1t...ew?usp=sharing

Sequence: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1t...ew?usp=sharing
    Last edited by Popo-B-Trippin; 09-10-2016 at 10:56 AM.

2. Likes dyizhere liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Christmas singing face sequences wanted. Will send free hardware in return

Quote Originally Posted by Popo-B-Trippin View Post
    Here is the 3.3 Profile and the Angels We Have Heard on High sequence. Can somebody can please test it to see if it works. If it doesn't work, then there is clearly a bug.

Profile: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1t...ew?usp=sharing

Sequence: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1t...ew?usp=sharing
    I'm all fairly new at this but i got the profile in and both versions of Angels we have heard on high are asking to resize the length? Anyone else? There is no sequencing. I got a few of the other songs to work though. I appreciate you posting though. I learned how to import a profile.
    Last edited by dyizhere; 09-10-2016 at 09:29 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dyizhere View Post
    I'm all fairly new at this but i got the profile in and both versions of Angels we have heard on high are asking to resize the length? Anyone else? There is no sequencing. I got a few of the other songs to work though. I appreciate you posting though. I learned how to import a profile.
    I'm confused as to why there was 2 versions of Angels... I thought I only posted one (but I've tried to purge from my memory everything that's happened this week, so who knows what I actually did).

Post Thanks / Like

I'm confused as to why there was 2 versions of Angels... I thought I only posted one (but I've tried to purge from my memory everything that's happened this week, so who knows what I actually did).
    There were two versions of the song in the media folder and both appear to be a different length than what you sequenced to. I guess that's why the sequencing is missing???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

If you would, please try this sequence;

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1t...ew?usp=sharing

If that doesn't work, then I'm out of ideas, but open to suggestions...

Post Thanks / Like

That one worked perfectly. I assume that is due to it being made in 3.3? The timing marks, audio and sequencing all worked as it should. How did you create the bell sequences and the zoom on the Christmas list movie?

If you would, please try this sequence;

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1t...ew?usp=sharing

If that doesn't work, then I'm out of ideas, but open to suggestions...
    Last edited by dyizhere; 09-11-2016 at 02:13 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Great job, thanks

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Out of the 11 songs that I am done with, 5 of them will have the singing trees. One of them is Mary, Did You Know by Pentatonix, which I offered up last year... I created it two years ago, but haven't used it yet (I guess this year is the year... finally!).
    Also Don't Stop the Santa Man (with the "scary" part and "bad word" edited out)
    It's Xmas Time Again
    The 12 Pains of Xmas (which is the only song I carry over every year)
    And a custom made 70's mash-up.

If we can get this to work, I'll put up on here last years 90's mash up. The mash-up's seem to be one of the more popular songs each year (previous years' was an 80's mash). I guess it helps us old timers relieve our youth....
    Post the mash-ups
    I was able to use your 12 Pains of Xmas last year. It was pretty easy using the profile.zip and sequence file. The trick is to use two computers, opening my profile on one and the Remote Desktop into the other computer to open your profile. Then just copy/paste between screens.

I would love to see/try your "Don't stop the the Santa Man" sequence if you don't mind sharing it
    Last edited by pixelpuppy; 09-12-2016 at 11:21 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

These are wonderful sequences what a grate job!!

Is there a document to show how to import the profile so as not to overwrite my existing profile?

Kev
    Grandad get the lights ready

Post Thanks / Like

Works fine for me

I love the effect you created on the megatree during the "Gloria" choruses (first one at 0:53, another at 1:03 and others throughout)

12. Likes Popo-B-Trippin liked this post
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast