Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas singing face sequences wanted. Will send free hardware in return

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Christmas singing face sequences wanted. Will send free hardware in return

Hello. Do you still have the singing face sequence as posted on YOUTUBE? I was wondering if you will be able to share please?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Christmas singing face sequences wanted. Will send free hardware in return

Quote Originally Posted by Annkins007 View Post
    Hello. Do you still have the singing face sequence as posted on YOUTUBE? I was wondering if you will be able to share please?
    I responded to your PM. You are using LOR and that is not compatible with Vixen 3 (unless somebody knows some secret-squirrel way of doing it).

Post Thanks / Like

Popo-B-Trippin,

Thanks for posting the singing tree sequences. I was able to use 4 of them this year (White Christmas, 12 days of Christmas, All I want for Christmas, and Jingle bells) with my new HolidayCoro small singing trees.

I would have never been able to sequence them myself in only my second year and want to thank you again for sharing!

Cheers,
    Allen

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Popo-B-Trippin View Post
    I have plenty of 8 channel sequences, but no 6 channel... sorry
    you still have the sing squences? I would be interested in them, plus is there a easier way to make your own, seem it would take me long time to do one song. I have the 4 trees and the santa.

email. Richard365@yahoo.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by arange98 View Post
    Popo-B-Trippin,

Thanks for posting the singing tree sequences. I was able to use 4 of them this year (White Christmas, 12 days of Christmas, All I want for Christmas, and Jingle bells) with my new HolidayCoro small singing trees.

I would have never been able to sequence them myself in only my second year and want to thank you again for sharing!

Cheers,
    Allen
    You are most welcome! Glad I could help. If you shoot video of your display, please shoot me a note letting me know where I can see it.

Chris

Post Thanks / Like

You are most welcome! Glad I could help. If you shoot video of your display, please shoot me a note letting me know where I can see it.

Chris
    Hiii. Do you still have the singing face sequences? I was wondering if you still will be able to share?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kotekas View Post
    Hiii. Do you still have the singing face sequences? I was wondering if you still will be able to share?
    What songs are you looking for?

I have

We wish you a merry Christmas
    Let it Go
    Uptown funk
    All I want for Christmas
    Shut up and Dance

Post Thanks / Like

All of the sequences I posted last year are still available on post #20 of this thread.

BTW, if anybody is interested, here is this years show (terrible video... just can't figure that out!). If you're interested in any of these tree sequences, let me know.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...H1-dCGb_oXsv5A
    Last edited by Popo-B-Trippin; 12-17-2016 at 12:01 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KingIceman View Post
    plus is there a easier way to make your own, seem it would take me long time to do one song. I have the 4 trees and the santa.[/email]
    I don't have a shortcut for you... It does indeed take a long time!

Post Thanks / Like

BTW, if anybody is interested, here is this years show (terrible video... just can't figure that out!). If you're interested in any of these tree sequences, let me know.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...H1-dCGb_oXsv5A
    Popo ... you definately Be Trippin'! I've always been a fan of your work and these do not disappoint. Great stuff!

11. Thanks Popo-B-Trippin thanked for this post
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast