Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas singing face sequences wanted. Will send free hardware in return

Post Thanks / Like

Default Christmas singing face sequences wanted. Will send free hardware in return

Well,

I have about a week left of time available for my first year display and 0 sequencing done. I'm looking for some singing face sequences to get me started as I have a 6 channel singing christmas tree. Is anyone willing to share? I've searched landolight and haven't found much in the way of singing face.

If someone shares a few good ones I'll send them a free pre-product model of my Renard WIFI adapter or GECE drop in replacement. Don't have many of either so it will go to the best sequences shared.

Will take V2 or V3 sequences.

Thanks!
    www.billporter.info
    2014 Christmas: 1 Channel; a new house and a crazy plan.
    2015 Halloween: 2500 Channels; 3 songs. Christmas: 4500 Channels; 6 songs. Custom Wifi Pixel/Renard Controllers
    2016 Halloween: 6500 Channels; 4 songs. Christmas: 11,000 Channels; 4 songs.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Christmas singing face sequences wanted. Will send free hardware in return

I have plenty of 8 channel sequences, but no 6 channel... sorry

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Christmas singing face sequences wanted. Will send free hardware in return

I don't mind down mixing to 6 from 8.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    www.billporter.info
    2015 Halloween: 2500 Channels; 3 songs. Christmas: 4500 Channels; 6 songs. Custom Wifi Pixel/Renard Controllers

Post Thanks / Like

I'm certainly willing to share, and I don't need anything in return (except perhaps some guidance on how to get them to you).

I have the following songs for four faces:
    12 Pains of Xmas
    All I want for Xmas is you (Carey)
    Let it Go
    Santa Claus is coming to town (lonestar version)
    Xmas can-can
    12 Days of Xmas (straight no chaser)
    Jingle Bells (Michael W Smith)
    White Xmas (Drifters)
    Sleigh Ride
    Joy to The World (Go Fish)
    Mary Did You Know (Penatonix)

I know I have a couple more somewhere... Let me know if you're intersted
    Last edited by Popo-B-Trippin; 11-16-2015 at 02:45 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes very interested thank you. You have to send me your whole Vixen profile that has these sequences in order for me to open them. The easiest thing to do is to zip up the entire working folder and send it to me by email or by Dropbox/Google Drive and send me a link. My email address is the same as my forum username @gmail.com

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    www.billporter.info

Post Thanks / Like

I would love to get copies of those as well, if you wouldn't mind.

Vixen 3 actually has a wizard to zip up the entire folder. If you go into profiles you will see an option at the bottom. I believe it says zip wizard or maybe zip profile. This will come up and ask you for tad name and folder you want yo zip if to. Then you can share the zip by the methods made I listed above. If you have questions about how to use Dropbox or Google drive leg us know and we can help you there as well.

My email is mharnis@yahoo.com.
    2014 - pretty basic static display
    2015 - lots of Blinky Flashy
    5 x Renard SS24
    2 x Renard SS16 for singing trees
    2 x e682 for around 2000 pixels
    2016 - Up to around 12,000 pixels and still wanting more.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll try to get it all zipped up and available this afternoon.

If you're interested, the sequences can be seen here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxU...CmsGVIRcg5r4pw

Post Thanks / Like

I would love to get some of those too. In particular, I'd like to get your Xmas Can Can lipsync since that has a lot of mouth movements and would save me a TON of time if I don't have to recreate all those timing marks and phoneme effects
    Last edited by pixelpuppy; 11-16-2015 at 12:34 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I been trying to get Can Can also.

Post Thanks / Like

What about putting them on the sequencing forum?

I have been intending to put mine there. Nothing spectacular, but I will work on put them there in V2 from last year.
    I wanna hippo... Gayle Peavey
    I saw mommy kissing Santa... JCM
    Merry Christmas Baby...Springsteen
    Believe... Josh Groban

I've been working on Christmas Can Can too. A lot of work

Paudyd

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Paul

2014 - FM-02 - Vixen 2.1.1 - 369 Channels - DMX, RenardPlus 32, 11 Dumb RGB strips, 100 pixels
    2015 - FM-02 - V3 - E1.31 - 500 roof pixels, 4 Arches, 4 Singing trees w/RenardPlus 32, 10 Dumb RGB strips.
    2016 - Added Pixel Tree, P10 sign, Window Pixels via Komby
    2017 - Bigger Tree, Bigger Sign, ESPixelsticks

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast