Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Christmas singing face sequences wanted. Will send free hardware in return

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Christmas singing face sequences wanted. Will send free hardware in return

Quote Originally Posted by AJVenti View Post
    I would love to get them if possible. I am falling behind this year

Thank my email is aventi@aol.com ( don't laugh my aol account still works for me)
    The files are wwaaayyyyy to big to email (I split them up by year, so each file has roughly 10 sequences in it). I'll email you a link to download them once they finish uploading.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Christmas singing face sequences wanted. Will send free hardware in return

I'm new to the singing faces and am having a hard time figuring out the quickest way of doing it so I'll take anything that has singing faces just to get started! Thanks in advance!! Though I gotta say - I'm interested to see the 80's mix 😜

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you I will try downloading them. I do not have a display as big as you but working on it

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chipwagon View Post
    I'm new to the singing faces and am having a hard time figuring out the quickest way of doing it so I'll take anything that has singing faces just to get started! Thanks in advance!! Though I gotta say - I'm interested to see the 80's mix ��
    Give me your email address and I'll send you the links to last years and this years show if ya want.

If you want to see the 80's mix, it's around minute 39 in last years video here

Post Thanks / Like

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718