Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Christmas singing face sequences wanted. Will send free hardware in return

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Christmas singing face sequences wanted. Will send free hardware in return

I will send you a PM, THANK YOU SO MUCH

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Christmas singing face sequences wanted. Will send free hardware in return

I would be interested to hear how your experience goes with the import process. Let me know if you have any feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Wow Popo-B-Trippin I was looking at your show again on YT, and again I am speechless. I am trying to get a couple of your songs in my show again this year if that is okay. I am working on It's Christmas time again, and your jingle bells ( I might also snag some Ideas from your 90's mix ) . Again thank you so much. Your timing is so perfect.

I also have a questions or two for you, I have the free version of audacity. I am trying to make my daughters voice sound like an "elf" for little in between sound clips, my question is do you use that software to make your introductions, or are you using something else? And if you are using it can you just give me a point in the right direction to the settings I want to change to make it have that effect.
    Again Thank you so very much.
    Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BoCa View Post
    Wow Popo-B-Trippin I was looking at your show again on YT, and again I am speechless. I am trying to get a couple of your songs in my show again this year if that is okay. I am working on It's Christmas time again, and your jingle bells ( I might also snag some Ideas from your 90's mix ) . Again thank you so much. Your timing is so perfect.

I also have a questions or two for you, I have the free version of audacity. I am trying to make my daughters voice sound like an "elf" for little in between sound clips, my question is do you use that software to make your introductions, or are you using something else? And if you are using it can you just give me a point in the right direction to the settings I want to change to make it have that effect.
    Again Thank you so very much.
    Dave
    Thanks, Boca

It's been awhile since I've uploaded any songs, so let me know if there are any you are wanting.

I do use Audacity for the voice change. If you go under "effect" and "change pitch", you'll be able to get the effect you're looking for.

On a side note, I've also been playing around with a program called VoiceMod. It's inexpensive and offers a crap-ton of voice options. I use it especially for the Santa Voice and for Halloween voices.
    Last edited by Popo-B-Trippin; 08-21-2021 at 04:13 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

at 42:50 in that video with Frankie Goes to Hollywood, what effect did you use? Very cool stuff BTW.
    Love LEDs!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TomsLEDs View Post
    at 42:50 in that video with Frankie Goes to Hollywood, what effect did you use? Very cool stuff BTW.
    That's just bars, set on 3-D, on the whole house element

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Popo-B-Trippin View Post
    Thanks, Boca

It's been awhile since I've uploaded any songs, so let me know if there are any you are wanting.

I do use Audacity for the voice change. If you go under "effect" and "change pitch", you'll be able to get the effect you're looking for.

On a side note, I've also been playing around with a program called VoiceMod. It's inexpensive and offers a crap-ton of voice options. I use it especially for the Santa Voice and for Halloween voices.
    Thank you Sir.

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

I know this thread is pretty old now but are any of these singing faces sequences still available? How do I gain access to the google drive? Anyone ever done Boband Doug's 12 days of Christmas?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chipwagon View Post
    I know this thread is pretty old now but are any of these singing faces sequences still available? How do I gain access to the google drive? Anyone ever done Boband Doug's 12 days of Christmas?
    Let me know what you want and I'll see if it's still viable (my profile has changed quite a bit, so I may not be able to export them in the new format).

Also, Jeff let me know he is trying to put together a place where we can upload our sequences to share. I'll certainly add to that once it's up and running. In the meantime, my songs from last and and this year are yours for the taking... Let me know if you want any. They are;

12 Pains of Xmas
    Angels We Have Heard on High
    Jingle Bell Rock
    Santa Claus (parody of Panama by Van Halen)
    Carol of the Bells by Pentatonix
    Spirit of Xmas from Xmas Chronicles 2
    Santa's coming to town (I'm embarrassed to say this but it's by Jojo Siewa)
    A Traditional Christmas Song Mix (custom made)
    A Disney Song Mix (custom made
    80's Mix (custom made)
    Count on Xmas
    Merry Xmas to You (Sidewalk Prophets)
    Selfish Elf
    This is Me (Greatest Showman)
    Disco Santa
    Oh What a Glorious Night
    Into the Unknown
    Xmas Don't be Late
    It's Xmas Time (parody of Sweet Caroline)

Post Thanks / Like

I would love to get them if possible. I am falling behind this year

Thank my email is aventi@aol.com ( don't laugh my aol account still works for me)

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast