Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 187

Thread: Christmas singing face sequences wanted. Will send free hardware in return

  1. #161
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    66
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Christmas singing face sequences wanted. Will send free hardware in return

    I will send you a PM, THANK YOU SO MUCH

  2. #162
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Maryville, Illinois
    Posts
    2,024
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Christmas singing face sequences wanted. Will send free hardware in return

    I would be interested to hear how your experience goes with the import process. Let me know if you have any feedback.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #163
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Silver Spring Shores Florida
    Posts
    41
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Christmas singing face sequences wanted. Will send free hardware in return

    Wow Popo-B-Trippin I was looking at your show again on YT, and again I am speechless. I am trying to get a couple of your songs in my show again this year if that is okay. I am working on It's Christmas time again, and your jingle bells ( I might also snag some Ideas from your 90's mix ) . Again thank you so much. Your timing is so perfect.


    I also have a questions or two for you, I have the free version of audacity. I am trying to make my daughters voice sound like an "elf" for little in between sound clips, my question is do you use that software to make your introductions, or are you using something else? And if you are using it can you just give me a point in the right direction to the settings I want to change to make it have that effect.
    Again Thank you so very much.
    Dave

  4. #164
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Surprise, Az
    Posts
    700
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Christmas singing face sequences wanted. Will send free hardware in return

    Quote Originally Posted by BoCa View Post
    Wow Popo-B-Trippin I was looking at your show again on YT, and again I am speechless. I am trying to get a couple of your songs in my show again this year if that is okay. I am working on It's Christmas time again, and your jingle bells ( I might also snag some Ideas from your 90's mix ) . Again thank you so much. Your timing is so perfect.


    I also have a questions or two for you, I have the free version of audacity. I am trying to make my daughters voice sound like an "elf" for little in between sound clips, my question is do you use that software to make your introductions, or are you using something else? And if you are using it can you just give me a point in the right direction to the settings I want to change to make it have that effect.
    Again Thank you so very much.
    Dave
    Thanks, Boca

    It's been awhile since I've uploaded any songs, so let me know if there are any you are wanting.

    I do use Audacity for the voice change. If you go under "effect" and "change pitch", you'll be able to get the effect you're looking for.

    On a side note, I've also been playing around with a program called VoiceMod. It's inexpensive and offers a crap-ton of voice options. I use it especially for the Santa Voice and for Halloween voices.
    Last edited by Popo-B-Trippin; 08-21-2021 at 04:13 PM.

  5. #165
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    University Place. WA
    Posts
    218
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Christmas singing face sequences wanted. Will send free hardware in return

    at 42:50 in that video with Frankie Goes to Hollywood, what effect did you use? Very cool stuff BTW.
    Love LEDs!

  6. #166
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Surprise, Az
    Posts
    700
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Christmas singing face sequences wanted. Will send free hardware in return

    Quote Originally Posted by TomsLEDs View Post
    at 42:50 in that video with Frankie Goes to Hollywood, what effect did you use? Very cool stuff BTW.
    That's just bars, set on 3-D, on the whole house element

  7. #167
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Silver Spring Shores Florida
    Posts
    41
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Christmas singing face sequences wanted. Will send free hardware in return

    Quote Originally Posted by Popo-B-Trippin View Post
    Thanks, Boca

    It's been awhile since I've uploaded any songs, so let me know if there are any you are wanting.

    I do use Audacity for the voice change. If you go under "effect" and "change pitch", you'll be able to get the effect you're looking for.

    On a side note, I've also been playing around with a program called VoiceMod. It's inexpensive and offers a crap-ton of voice options. I use it especially for the Santa Voice and for Halloween voices.
    Thank you Sir.

    Dave

  8. #168
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Christmas singing face sequences wanted. Will send free hardware in return

    I know this thread is pretty old now but are any of these singing faces sequences still available? How do I gain access to the google drive? Anyone ever done Boband Doug's 12 days of Christmas?

  9. #169
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Surprise, Az
    Posts
    700
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Christmas singing face sequences wanted. Will send free hardware in return

    Quote Originally Posted by Chipwagon View Post
    I know this thread is pretty old now but are any of these singing faces sequences still available? How do I gain access to the google drive? Anyone ever done Boband Doug's 12 days of Christmas?
    Let me know what you want and I'll see if it's still viable (my profile has changed quite a bit, so I may not be able to export them in the new format).

    Also, Jeff let me know he is trying to put together a place where we can upload our sequences to share. I'll certainly add to that once it's up and running. In the meantime, my songs from last and and this year are yours for the taking... Let me know if you want any. They are;

    12 Pains of Xmas
    Angels We Have Heard on High
    Jingle Bell Rock
    Santa Claus (parody of Panama by Van Halen)
    Carol of the Bells by Pentatonix
    Spirit of Xmas from Xmas Chronicles 2
    Santa's coming to town (I'm embarrassed to say this but it's by Jojo Siewa)
    A Traditional Christmas Song Mix (custom made)
    A Disney Song Mix (custom made
    80's Mix (custom made)
    Count on Xmas
    Merry Xmas to You (Sidewalk Prophets)
    Selfish Elf
    This is Me (Greatest Showman)
    Disco Santa
    Oh What a Glorious Night
    Into the Unknown
    Xmas Don't be Late
    It's Xmas Time (parody of Sweet Caroline)

  10. #170
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Clinton Twp. Michigan
    Posts
    129
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Christmas singing face sequences wanted. Will send free hardware in return

    I would love to get them if possible. I am falling behind this year

    Thank my email is aventi@aol.com ( don't laugh my aol account still works for me)

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •