Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Christmas singing face sequences wanted. Will send free hardware in return

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Christmas singing face sequences wanted. Will send free hardware in return

Quote Originally Posted by mojuave1 View Post
    I am new here new to setting up lights so currently just trying to figure out Vixen. I downloaded the file but can not get it to work, I know its however I am doing it. Is there a step by step somewhere on how to import/export Vixen files and how all that works.
    Sorry I am just now seeing this. Unfortunately I'm not proficient at loading in a profile as I've never done it. I believe there were some instructions somewhere in this thread.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Christmas singing face sequences wanted. Will send free hardware in return

I sent this to someone else. I think itís mostly complete. It should at least get you started. There may be better ways but this one worked for me.

a) Once you download everything you need to setup a different profile for his layout and load that profile.

b) I removed all elements except the 4 singing tree elements
    c) Create the 4 singing tree elements in your profile exactly ow he has the face elements ordered.
    d) create a new sequence in your profile, load the music, load timing marks, save.
    e) Load his profile (modified for only faces), load the sequence you want to move face info from, expand one face at a time, highlight the 8 channels for the whole song. Press CTRL+C to copy the data, close his profile.
    f) load your profile, load the sequence, expand the face elements, position the cursor at beginning of first face element, press CTRL+V to paste the data. NOTE: yo may have to adjust the start to align with the music.
    g) repeat for each of the remaining 3 faces.
    Quote Originally Posted by mojuave1 View Post
    I am new here new to setting up lights so currently just trying to figure out Vixen. I downloaded the file but can not get it to work, I know its however I am doing it. Is there a step by step somewhere on how to import/export Vixen files and how all that works.

3. Thanks Popo-B-Trippin thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thought I would share this from Halloween last year. My first time doing our house. I did do a boat a year ago for Christmas, but no longer have the boat. We are in a condo during Christmas in Florida, however, not allowed to do this kind of show. Thanks to Jeffu and Chris (poppobtrippin) for all the help with the program. YES, I did make the faces similar to the other guy that is all over youtube, but only for the sake of time. The 4 songs I used at Halloween took several months to create, lipsync, and make all the props. I used a gopro for the video.......sucks at night. Anyone got a Canon 70D for sale?

curt

Last edited by driller; 02-15-2019 at 04:34 PM.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516