Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Christmas singing face sequences wanted. Will send free hardware in return

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Christmas singing face sequences wanted. Will send free hardware in return

I forgot to mention that the wire between each one was too short, so I added about 1' of wire between each tube so I could spread them out more.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Christmas singing face sequences wanted. Will send free hardware in return

Quote Originally Posted by Popo-B-Trippin View Post
    Merry Christmas All!

If you were able to use any of my sequences, I would love to see the video. Please post here.
    I only managed to get one video this year though https://youtu.be/7aF561lIaog

I rearranged some things this year (so I could hang the singing trees above my garage), and was able to add "We 3 Kings" and "Hallelujah" thanks to you!

I won 1st overall in our community of 2000+ homes this year as well as the HOA Facebook favorite.

Next year I'm going to add more roof and house outline bulbs, 8 homemade c7 Coro Canes (or trees) to the lawn and maybe a small Pixabulb tree.

Thanks again,
    Allen

3. Likes Popo-B-Trippin liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here are a couple of yours that I did this year

and one of my own, using the Vixen Lipsync converter

Matt

5. Likes Popo-B-Trippin, driller liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Great job, Matt! Thanks for sharing

Chris

Post Thanks / Like

While Disco Santa was original sequencing, only used the Lipsync from yours, I did use elements from your Light of Christmas along w/ the Lipsync for mine.
    Matt

Post Thanks / Like

I figured I'd post this video back here since this is where it originated. This sequence started from Popo-B-Trippin and then went thru JeffU231 and then on to me. I then tweaked it out for my display and here's the results:

9. Likes Popo-B-Trippin, driller liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I would love to get some from you. White Xmas and Let it Go and any of the rest that you are willing to share. Any you are willing to send my email is Tonealabc123@yahoo.com

Post Thanks / Like

Everything is too large to email, as you also need to download my profile. Sequences and profiles are available for download in previous posts in this thread.

Post Thanks / Like

OK Thank a ton for the help.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415