Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Christmas singing face sequences wanted. Will send free hardware in return

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Christmas singing face sequences wanted. Will send free hardware in return

You use your display setup. Give this video a watch and see if it helps.

https://youtu.be/wjpftzQ2hbk

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Christmas singing face sequences wanted. Will send free hardware in return

Got it working
    Thanks to all for there help

Post Thanks / Like

Hello All, I am wondering if anyone has any AC sequences for faces. I haven't upgraded to pixels as of yet, but wanted to build a set of singing trees with the board from holiday coro.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 350jeepcj5 View Post
    Hello All, I am wondering if anyone has any AC sequences for faces. I haven't upgraded to pixels as of yet, but wanted to build a set of singing trees with the board from holiday coro.
    I have several over in the Facebook group. https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/lip...01138629943646

Post Thanks / Like

Can someone please tell me how I can make a new post? Have administrators turned this feature off for me?

Trying to figure out why my lights go crazy soon as I put 30 foot extention wires between the lights and my E6804 controller. They work fine when I wire them directly into the controller. Seem to be down 2 ports now too and the fuses are fine. Is it possible the board is damaged?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chipwagon View Post
    30 foot extention wires between the lights and my E6804 controller.
    I know on the E682, you can't go more than approx 20' between the controller and the first pixel (unless you change the resistor bank value). You'll need a null pixel in the middle of the 30'.

Post Thanks / Like

That worked! Thanks JCook!! Seems I couldn't go any longer than 15 feet though.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819