Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Exported sequences drop out after about two minutes

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Exported sequences drop out after about two minutes

Yes. I have at least 6 installed at the moment.
    However. You need to be careful about using the same profile in multiple versions. Sometimes it matters sometimes it doesn't. I can tell you that all the dev builds since 3.2 can handle your profile going back and forth. But there will likely be a point where that won't be true. It's important to read the release notes in each dev build before opening your production profile in it. And always make a backup of the profile before playing with a dev build.

--Jon Chuchla--

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by barbotte View Post
    well i just try build 145 and no luck my light froze always same spot in around 2 minute into the song ,... then all my dmx ligh does not work ... i know its not hardware issue as i try some of the sequence from last year that were save on my pi and the dmx work ,,so it has something to do with the export as no change were done on the Chanel from last year to this year on the dmx .. cheer
    update ,,i think it was user error as the music i had was few second longuer than the sequence making it to freeze ...change it and so far so good more to fallow tonigh when show goes on ..cheer and thank for everything
    cheer

Post Thanks / Like

Same issue is now biting me in the butt. Build 137 .Net 4.5.2 and 4.6. Sequences exported to FPP and Vixen 2 have sections of missing data.

Is the official recommendation to go to Dev build for now? Which one?
    [url]www.billporter.info[/url]
    2014 Christmas: 1 Channel; a new house and a crazy plan.
    2015 [url="https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwnQkTJSld3WRF86Nfv099UZahf___A7i"]Halloween: 2500 Channels;[/url] 3 songs. [URL="https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwnQkTJSld3VVfgwM0nxDebdwI__rQZ9Z"]Christmas: 4500 Channels[/URL]; 6 songs. Custom Wifi Pixel/Renard Controllers
    2016 [URL="https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwnQkTJSld3UKHXDhmKhdheaJBOFgJ5IL"]Halloween: 6500 Channels;[/URL] 4 songs. [URL="https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwnQkTJSld3Uk21zJ3QHeHEMe1XzJOTSr"]Christmas: 11,000 Channels;[/URL] 4 songs.

Post Thanks / Like

I have not tested yesterday's build yet. But the one before it is rather stable and contains only bug fixes. So they're not all that risky to try at the moment. We're working toward another update release to roll up all of the fixes. All of the tweaks so far seem to be helpful. But not necessarily conclusive on some problems.
    Definitely make sure your .net is up to date with the Microsoft patches from sept 30 and newer.

--Jon Chuchla--

Post Thanks / Like

As Jon mentioned, the dev builds are pretty stable. I have been running anything that is getting pushed to the dev builds myself. There are no new cutting edge things in the dev builds this time of year. Everyone that I have been in contact with that had the FPP export issue, including myself have seen the dev builds correct it.

Post Thanks / Like

Late update to my issue with this, I have now successfully exported around 45 sequences using dev 143 and there have been no more issues with drop out for me.

Thanks guys.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow. That's a lot of sequences. Are you selling them or something?

--Jon Chuchla--

Post Thanks / Like

16 are for my show, the others are mostly family members and friends homes. All relatively small numbers of elements, compared to many of you guys channel counts.

Post Thanks / Like

having the two minute to black issue. Loaded Build 147 - fixed all my seq.

Thanks Jeff & Dev Team.

Post Thanks / Like

Is there any plan to fix this in an update? The dev builds don't seem to want to install on my Win10 PC.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast