Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New Spooky Eyes by Boscoyo Studio

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: New Spooky Eyes by Boscoyo Studio

LOL... Don't send me a bill...I have enough of those. I'm picking with you. Hope they take off.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I think that the module your using now is the best option for lighting. More styles of eyes would be good.
    2009 - 48 channel MegaTree 4800 lights
    plus 3200 lights static display.
    2010 - 6 Snowflakes on heavy equipment stored in front yard :-(
    2011 - 72 channel Megatree 7520 lights,
    120 channel total about 10k lights total

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skunberg View Post
    I think that the module your using now is the best option for lighting. More styles of eyes would be good.
    Agreed, after thinking about it and comparing the two, it is the best method of lighting them. At this time I am going to leave them as designed.

If someone wanted to modify the tube all they need to do is drill however many 1/2" holes they need for bullet nodes and glue them in. If they did want to do that just let me know and I'll provide some black HDPE material that could be used to blank off the module hole from the inside.

James
    Website - <a href="http://www.BoscoyoStudio.com" target="_blank">Boscoyo Studio</a>
    Facebook - <a href="https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hohensee-Family-Christmas-Lights/1379680168919312" target="_blank">Hohensee Family Lights</a>

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MindTrik View Post
    LOL... Don't send me a bill...I have enough of those. I'm picking with you. Hope they take off.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
    Just messing with you. But to keep the cost down I had to order a bunch of pipe. But you know, if these are spooky eyes, what about making a line of sweet or nice eyes for Christmas? Just remove the module and swap out the tube. Hrmmm... might have some other ideas on how to make this work.
    Website - <a href="http://www.BoscoyoStudio.com" target="_blank">Boscoyo Studio</a>
    Facebook - <a href="https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hohensee-Family-Christmas-Lights/1379680168919312" target="_blank">Hohensee Family Lights</a>

Post Thanks / Like

Anxiously waiting. Already ordered a dozen pixel modules (albeit smart rather than dumb) in anticipation. Once the wife said she was on board, I couldn't let her think about it too long :-)

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, i'm just waiting on more eye shapes before I order a dozen or so of them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by james70818 View Post
    They will definitely last. I opted to use the black ABS pipe just so you wouldn't have to paint them. That pipe is almost 3 times the cost of the PVC.
    Is this the ABS pipe sometimes for waste water plumbing? I'm surprised you didn't go the poly pipe route using irrigation pipe. Just as black and opaque, but way cheaper than PVC.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by james70818 View Post
    Agreed, after thinking about it and comparing the two, it is the best method of lighting them. At this time I am going to leave them as designed.

If someone wanted to modify the tube all they need to do is drill however many 1/2" holes they need for bullet nodes and glue them in. If they did want to do that just let me know and I'll provide some black HDPE material that could be used to blank off the module hole from the inside.

James
    James... how about offering some without the module holes? That's the way I'd like to get them.
    ***20 Characters!***

Post Thanks / Like

I'd be interested in 1 or 2 sets of 6 as well

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by arw01 View Post
    Yep, i'm just waiting on more eye shapes before I order a dozen or so of them.
    Same...I want to see some final product stuff on the web before I order any. But since we tried to do something similar to this already, wife says it's a go for 1 or 2 sets, once finalized.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast