Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: New Spooky Eyes by Boscoyo Studio

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: New Spooky Eyes by Boscoyo Studio

Quote Originally Posted by dcdowden View Post
    Thanks to James, I have a dozen spooky eyes and a nice matrix in our front window with a Halloween show.
    Here is a link for those that might want to take a look. I used Vixen 3.2 for the sequencing.
    Doug

https://goo.gl/photos/9WBB2TiSEods68JL6
    Very Nice!!!
    I have tried to find a copy of "Goblins at Night" and searched YouTube music for a couple of hours. Can you provide a link where I can download or purchase?
    Thanks,
    That's a feature not a bug.
    There's no charge for that.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Keith R View Post
    Very Nice!!!
    I have tried to find a copy of "Goblins at Night" and searched YouTube music for a couple of hours. Can you provide a link where I can download or purchase?
    Thanks,
    I used two pieces of music.

The first piece is Ghostly Tune which I found on iTunes on Halloween Haunted House - 250 Tracks of Terrifying Horror Music & Spooky Scary Sounds.

The second piece is Queen of Spiders which was suggested by another poster on this thread. I found it on You Tube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-PRGDcXGVU

Doug

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Keith R View Post
    Very Nice!!!
    Thanks,
    Youtube certainly doesn't make it easy to find. Try searching for "TPX - GoblinsAtNight (No Theremin)". It only appears to be available to include as a music track in your videos, but isn't directly linkable. I have found the track by searching on the Telepictures Music site and it appears to be part of a "Halloween Vol. 2" compilation, but am not sure how much it costs.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by james70818 View Post
    . . . What other types of eyes do you want? Now that I have my fixture plate made I can make anything as long as it can fit in a 1.8" x 7" area for the pipe.

James
    Not eyes, but what about turning upright and making a candle.
    Just have the basic face and the end user can add the dripping wax.
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. Thanks arw01 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi James when will the spooky eyes be available? I did see them on the site at one time but no longer listed on the site.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert G View Post
    Hi James when will the spooky eyes be available? I did see them on the site at one time but no longer listed on the site.
    They are out of material to make more and will not be doing anymore until sometime next year.
    Jim Nealand
    Kennesaw, Ga

8. Thanks Robert G thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by firemedic4christ View Post
    Jame you got these mocked up yet? I love love love them...

Post Thanks / Like

A large diameter version could even be a tree trunk. Saw something similar this year at Spirit Halloween.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert G View Post
    They are sold out for this year. Once we get into next year, we will restock them. The pipe is a special order item and I couldn't get more in time for Halloween. Next year we will have a lot more Halloween products.

Quote Originally Posted by firemedic4christ View Post
    That is pretty cool. I could use 3" pipe or even 4" to do something like this!

James
    Website - <a href="http://www.BoscoyoStudio.com" target="_blank">Boscoyo Studio</a>
    Facebook - <a href="https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hohensee-Family-Christmas-Lights/1379680168919312" target="_blank">Hohensee Family Lights</a>

Post Thanks / Like

I'm in on either size and some smaller ones too.. I would not mind even seeing some turnkey done ones, get a supplier to solder up the led's, have some sort of mounting on the bottom they are screwed or clipped to (I like screws because clips always seem to break for some reason or another).

Might not be practical because of the number of pigtails out there though. I spent a LOT of time soldering up 17 sets of pigtails on and off of every module, and now I remember where all my pigtails are! I thought I had a lot more of them, but forgot about all the spooky eyes I did up!

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast