Page 92 of 94 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 LastLast
Results 911 to 920 of 936

Thread: ESPixelStick - E1.31 WiFi Pixel Controller

  1. #911
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    1,055
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: ESPixelStick - E1.31 WiFi Pixel Controller

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnfish211 View Post
    Are ESPIXEL STICKS available anywhere right now? I want to get a few of them for projects.

    John
    I have a shipment in route. Have to kit everything out so should be back in stock mid to late next week.
    -shelby

  2. #912
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    98
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: ESPixelStick - E1.31 WiFi Pixel Controller

    Will these show available on your Amazon store?

  3. #913
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    49
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: ESPixelStick - E1.31 WiFi Pixel Controller

    I am wanting a few myself. How do I go about getting on an email list so I can know when to place an order.
    Jess

  4. #914
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Minden, NV
    Posts
    108
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: ESPixelStick - E1.31 WiFi Pixel Controller

    fyi...for those looking for some, I just posted in the Trade area to sell 14 of them...

  5. #915
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Valley Center, Ks
    Posts
    280
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: ESPixelStick - E1.31 WiFi Pixel Controller

    Quote Originally Posted by jeholla View Post
    I am wanting a few myself. How do I go about getting on an email list so I can know when to place an order.
    Jess
    If you want the ESPixelPop or ESPixelPop Tiny just PM Ukewarrior and he will sell the you PCB. I am going to use the Tiny's and the DIGWDG Flashamater to flash the ESP's so you don't need the header and switch on each ESPixelPop.
    Dave
    128 Olsen 595 Vixen controlled channels
    about 30,000 lights

  6. #916
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Valley Center, Ks
    Posts
    280
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: ESPixelStick - E1.31 WiFi Pixel Controller

    I have been thinking about changing my Tune To sign from a Lexan sign with stenciled words to a P10 matrix. Can I drive this with an ESPixelPop and Vixen V3? I would like to alternate the matrix from the song title and the FM station during my show. Would a 2 high by 3 wide matrix be big enough for that? If I am thinking correctly that would take 6 ESPixelPop's right? Each P10 panel is 512 pixels so each Pixel Pop can control 680 pixels.
    Dave
    128 Olsen 595 Vixen controlled channels
    about 30,000 lights

  7. #917
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    4,042
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: ESPixelStick - E1.31 WiFi Pixel Controller

    To be fair, you should post questions about the pixel pops controllers in a thread where they are being discussed.
    I hate to see Shelbys thread for his ESPixelStick controller get hijacked.

    Quote Originally Posted by davdue View Post
    I have been thinking about changing my Tune To sign from a Lexan sign with stenciled words to a P10 matrix. Can I drive this with an ESPixelPop and Vixen V3? I would like to alternate the matrix from the song title and the FM station during my show. Would a 2 high by 3 wide matrix be big enough for that? If I am thinking correctly that would take 6 ESPixelPop's right? Each P10 panel is 512 pixels so each Pixel Pop can control 680 pixels.

  8. #918
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Valley Center, Ks
    Posts
    280
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: ESPixelStick - E1.31 WiFi Pixel Controller

    Quote Originally Posted by ukewarrior View Post
    To be fair, you should post questions about the pixel pops controllers in a thread where they are being discussed.
    I hate to see Shelbys thread for his ESPixelStick controller get hijacked.
    Whoops I was at that thread and did a search and ended up in the wrong thread. I'll copy if over there. I wish we could delete posts.
    Dave
    128 Olsen 595 Vixen controlled channels
    about 30,000 lights

  9. #919
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Wheeling, IL
    Posts
    81
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: ESPixelStick - E1.31 WiFi Pixel Controller

    So what does one do when they are so excited about their new ESPixelStick that they apply the power backwards and let some of the smoke out. Are there part(s) that I can replace to get it working again? Or will I have to hope that stock on Amazon returns?
    [B][SIZE=3]2013 - First year[/SIZE][/B]
    ~2,500 Lights, 8 mini-trees (1 RenardSS24, 22 Channels) Using Vixen 3.0.10

    [B][SIZE=3]2014 Goals/Additions:[/SIZE][/B]
    10' spiral tree controlled with 2 RenardSS24 (16 strands, 3 colors on each strand)
    Learn/play with RBG Pixels (potential RBG star for spiral tree)
    Learn/play with wireless/pixels to use with my other hobby, theatre.

  10. #920
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    4,042
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: ESPixelStick - E1.31 WiFi Pixel Controller

    Cry, live and learn....

    Can you tell what died? Did you blow one of the capacitors? did you have the ESP module installed at the time?These are very voltage sensitive.
    Quote Originally Posted by SetMonkey13 View Post
    So what does one do when they are so excited about their new ESPixelStick that they apply the power backwards and let some of the smoke out. Are there part(s) that I can replace to get it working again? Or will I have to hope that stock on Amazon returns?

Page 92 of 94 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •