Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Cheap DIY 12mm Pixel/RGB Mounting Strips

I use lowest setting.
    2019-11-25_09-43-34_074.jpg

Use the template for next drill.
    2019-11-25_09-46-06_271.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

I'm interested knowing how this turned out, especially for the members in Ottawa. (I'm in Smiths Falls)

I plan to update my tree next summer as the pex pipes and pixels are almost 8 years old now.

I purchased a roll of the Boyosco strapping for a project(customer). The shipping cost was obscene. (120 usd for the roll +41 usd for shipping then Fedex tapped me for another 57 usd for customs/duty/admin/hst). So after exchange rates it was a few bucks short of 300CAD
    Cheers!
    Steve

Learn 1 new thing everyday.

"AURBO" -- Aurora Borealis

My weather today

Chat link | Christmas Wiki link

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aurbo99 View Post
    I'm interested knowing how this turned out, especially for the members in Ottawa. (I'm in Smiths Falls)

I plan to update my tree next summer as the pex pipes and pixels are almost 8 years old now.

I purchased a roll of the Boyosco strapping for a project(customer). The shipping cost was obscene. (120 usd for the roll +41 usd for shipping then Fedex tapped me for another 57 usd for customs/duty/admin/hst). So after exchange rates it was a few bucks short of 300CAD
    You should buy from AliExpress, cost around $100 CAD. I don't mind to do it my self, only cost me less than $20 CAD. I'm in Vancouver.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345