Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: SMS Messaging Application - Send SMS's to your Display

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Vixen Messaging Application - Email/SMS a message to your Matrix/Megatree

Quote Originally Posted by Popo-B-Trippin View Post
    What I would like is to have greetings already picked out, and the name they text in drops in at the end of the greeting, that way I can, mostly, control what is displayed.

My paranoia is lurching up about giving them control over what is displayed, even with the "cuss" filters in place.
    I understand your concern, however over two seasons I haven't had any bad words get through and only a few people have tried but the app will ban their phone number if they try more then once and a return message to them on there cell phone stating this.
    Last edited by Gnarmstr; 03-10-2017 at 06:00 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Vixen Messaging Application - Email/SMS a message to your Matrix/Megatree

Even if your an Xlights user you can still use this app with Vixen installed and just have a dedicated matrix for messaging. I use a 1x7 P10 panel matrix.

I have made some more updates and added a couple of more features. Download the latest from the first post, link below.

http://doityourselfchristmas.com/for...atrix-Megatree

I have had some great feedback from the QLD Mini. Please read the entire first post before installing.

I hope it gets some use.

Post Thanks / Like

Updated first post with a couple more videos and details.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456