Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Help Repairing My Sagging Inflatables - Is Rejuvination Possible ?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Help Repairing My Sagging Inflatables - Is Rejuvination Possible ?

Quote Originally Posted by bowl3001999 View Post
    Thank you, I have read about using sealer, fabric softener but never starch. Do you just spray it on the seams? I just wanted to make sure it doesn't leave marks.
    If an inflatable is only sagging a little you can be selective, but I usually spray the entire figure. My thinking is that if you do see a difference in color because of the starch, it will at least be consistent.
    You can use most anything that will fill the fabric pores. In one case I went as far as using clear spray paint. It gave me a noticably shiny surface in daylight, but didn't look bad when lit at night.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Help Repairing My Sagging Inflatables - Is Rejuvination Possible ?

I used spray glue on my Winnie The Pooh and Tigger inflatables a few years ago. It took a couple of tries but they inflate nicely now. I turned each one of them on, reached my hand through the zipper with a can of spray glue and tried to hit the areas I thought were leaking more. I also sprayed glue in the middle and let it leak through the fabric. It's messy
    and I should have worn respiratory and skin protection. Some of the glue gets through the small holes and onto your clothes, skin, etc. After the application I let them run for a few days to make sure the glue was dry. I only use 2 inflatables for Christmas and those usually run 24x7.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234