Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bliss Light

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Bliss Light

Krusty what did you use to cut out your trusses

Post Thanks / Like

45 Watt 6th Generation Hobby laser cutter from Full Spectrum Laser.

After putting them out I am very dissapointed... I was absolutely clueless to the fact that lasers were temperature sensitive. It was -10 C (14F) and they very quickly began to dim. Only have them as elements in a few songs so they get cold quick. Even tonight it is 3C (37F) and they are still extremely dim.

Live and learn I guess....

My wife wants them inside shinning on the wall

Post Thanks / Like

I'm wondering if there's a way to keep these warm... There's not much in the case and not sure if a c7 lights would fit- or keep them warm enough.. My guess is it would effect the output.. Could probably build a box and throw in a high watt bulb for heat... But I think it would be a battle we may not win since whatever the outcome it would have to be 24/7
    [COLOR=red]"I have to plug ALL of these into what??"[/COLOR]

[URL="http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Crab-Orchard-Christmas/223405451066297/"]Find us on Facebook[/URL] | [URL="http://craborchardchristmas.weebly.com/"][COLOR=#b22222]CrabOrchardChristmas.com[/COLOR][/URL][COLOR=#b22222]
    [/COLOR]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [COLOR=#008000]
    Whether it's E.L.F. or C.L.A.P, or an elf clapping... who knows... I have "it" either way!!![/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like

As someone that has tested 100's of laser light projectots, I can tell you that BlissLights projectors are much better quality than any other landscape lighting brands. The amount of laser beams that come come from the blisslights projectors is anywhere from 2-5x that of other brands, such as Sparkle Magic. This makes it easy to use just one laser projector to cover a house. If you are looking for the best deals on BlissLights projectors, check out www.LasersandLights.com . We are the original BlissLights authorized dealer since 2007. When you shop on Amazon for products, most likely, your purchase is not covered by the manufactuer warranty. Always purchase from an authorized dealer. Check out the collection of best BlissLights laser projectors!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12