Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Masking & Video Production for a Projector the Easy Way

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Masking & Video Production for a Projector the Easy Way

Quick question on that. If I have the projector turn on with a timer, will it be able to play or are there some button that need to be pushed to have it ready for playback?
    [edit] timer won't work, it has a power on switch you must press
    Robo&PoolPro,

This is not true as far as a switch. I have the GT760 also and I was reading in the manual that you can change the setting to where when AC power is added the unit will come on without hitting the power switch. here is a screenshot of the manual hope this helps. By the was Bob must be your busy time havent seen any posts in a while. Hope all is well.

optoma gt760.jpg
    [SIZE=5][FONT=palatino linotype]LANCE[/SIZE][COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][/FONT]

Find me on Facebook at[COLOR="#FF0000"][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5]CHRISTMAS ON PLANTATION[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[B]2017 might look promising for a show[/B]

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Lance good to know. I must have missed it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FIRECOP252 View Post
    By the was Bob must be your busy time havent seen any posts in a while. Hope all is well.

optoma gt760.jpg
    Cool wet season for pools has been awful, but worse my health is getting worse to the point I am selling what little equipment I have plus my GT760...I just don't have it in me to put on a light/projector show. Good luck to you and everyone, I want to see some cool youtube vids from you guys after Christmas
    [url=http://nutcracker123.com/forum/index.php?topic=20.0]Forum Link to My Show Setup[/url]

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear your health is hindering you . I hope you overcome what is ailing you and are able to continue being a force in these forums.

best regards

Post Thanks / Like

Bob

Hate hate hate to hear that.....your info has been tremendously helpful especially how to mask. I hope you will still stop by and visit with us. You definitely have the knowledge of some of this stuff and we thank you for what you contributed.

We will pray for your health and hope things turn around for you

somewhere in the Show Me state

Find me on Facebook at[COLOR="#FF0000"][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5]CHRISTMAS ON PLANTATION[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like

And to think me and Rob were gonna try to be your star pupils LOL.

somewhere in the Show Me state

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Projector the Easy Way. Entire Instructions start to finish to create?

I'm new here and trying -- with no prior experience with the use of any projection mapping software or video editors...though my daughter is working on her multimedia degree and at school, but would like to do this myself. Is creating a projection video with free christmas music, vid clips and photos something that a newbie can create? I'm looking for step by step instructions from start to finish that explains the process and steps within hopefully free software to end up with a final end product of mapping projection of my house using free video clips, photos, .svg artwork and Christmas music to produce light/picture show?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678