Thread: 123D Circuits

Post Thanks / Like

Default 123D Circuits

Has anyone ever used 123D circuits from autodesk? I'm just starting to play with it and it seems pretty simple to use. It even has built in breadboard and arduino simulators. And best of all, it appears to be FREE. (mostly)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 123D Circuits

Rumors abound that this is the heir apparent to TinkerCAD now that TC has made noises about ending their 3D efforts.
    [I][SIZE=2]"Beam me up Scotty, there are only limited pockets of intelligent life on this planet!!"[/SIZE][/I]
    Communicating humor in a text only medium is an art form subject to imprecise interpretation by the audience...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 123D Circuits

Quote Originally Posted by jchuchla View Post
    Has anyone ever used 123D circuits from autodesk? I'm just starting to play with it and it seems pretty simple to use. It even has built in breadboard and arduino simulators. And best of all, it appears to be FREE. (mostly)
    I really wanted to like it. Seriously, I have revisited it atleast 4 times hoping it could win me over. No such luck yet. They could win me over with just adding a ton more components that can be simulated and used in the arduino code simulation. It's definitely a strong start and awesome platform but after about 5 minutes I loose interest atm.