Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: DIY LED Express Pre-Sale is ON!

Post Thanks / Like

Default DIY LED Express Pre-Sale is ON!

We are (mostly) all set to go for the annual pre-sale! We have almost all items updated and are actively accepting orders. There will be a few additions made yet this evening and later next week.

Here are some of the new and exciting things we will be offering this year:

WS2811 Pixel Price Drop! - We have seen a significant drop in pixel prices! We have round (bullet style) 5v WS2811 pixel strings for $19.25 with custom wire colors! That's right, during the pre-sale only you will be able to select the color of the wire used in your pixels. The options will be Multi, Black, Green, and White!

PixaBulbs & PixaDots - Now is your time to get custom spacing! After the pre-sale we will only have 6" spaced bulbs and dots in stock!

Plasma Icicles - Each plasma icicles set feature 3 segments of WS2812B 30 LED/m 5v strips. The strips are protected by a silicone tube which is injected with silicone. Each set will have one 6 pixel, one 10 pixel and one 14 pixel segment. Each pixel is fully controllable. Power injection will be necessary and it is suggested to inject power every 3 sets.

Here is a video from the first set of prototypes:

Controller mounting kits - We are having universal mounting kits manufactured. These kits will have a 3/16" HDPE mounting plate and will be pre-drilled for various controllers. The CG-1500 plate will also be pre-drilled for MeanWell and DIY LED Express power supplies. The kits will have mounting screws for both the plate and the controllers.

Custom Wiring Colors - During the pre-sale only you will be able to select the color of the wire used in your pixels. The options will be Multi, Black, Green, and White.

Coro Matrix Sign - This will be added later in the week. The coro matrix sign will be available with or without a frame. It will support up to 170 pixels in a 17W * 10H configuration.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: DIY LED Express Pre-Sale is ON!

Quick question. Will your square and/or bullet 2811 pixels work with these covers?

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/prod...568791788.html
    -- Keeping the Christmas Lights CLAPing --

Post Thanks / Like

Since the are designed for 12mm pixels they should fit. I haven't used those covers so I can't say for certain. Also I know there are others that have complained those covers are prone to falling off.

Post Thanks / Like

How long will the presale last? I am still trying to finalize the display for next year but I don't want to miss out on the sale prices.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Johnfish211 View Post
    How long will the presale last? I am still trying to finalize the display for next year but I don't want to miss out on the sale prices.
    The final day s Feb 1.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tjetzer View Post
    Coro Matrix Sign - This will be added later in the week. The coro matrix sign will be available with or without a frame. It will support up to 170 pixels in a 17W * 10H configuration.
    Is this intended for a "Tune To Sign"? This would be perfect for me! I kicked my Tune To Sign to the bottom of the priority list. I used printed sheets of paper off a home laser jet and taped them to a realtor sign I got at Lowes and stuck a flood light in front of it. Functional but not pretty. And not blinky flashy...just won't do!
    Alex

X3 Ren48LSD, X4 Ren16SS, X2 Ren24SS, X1 SRen32, FM-02, E1.31 Bridge
    X36 Super Strips, X9 Dumb RGB Mini Trees, ~25K lights (mostly LED)
    Pixel Mega Tree with 1600 pixels (4800 channels) run with an E682
    [IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/2vaffhe.jpg[/IMG]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tjetzer View Post
    Since the are designed for 12mm pixels they should fit. I haven't used those covers so I can't say for certain. Also I know there are others that have complained those covers are prone to falling off.
    That sounds promising, thanks for the feedback. I don't have a problem adding a bit of adhesive to keep the covers in place.
    -- Keeping the Christmas Lights CLAPing --

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OregonLights View Post
    Is this intended for a "Tune To Sign"? This would be perfect for me! I kicked my Tune To Sign to the bottom of the priority list. I used printed sheets of paper off a home laser jet and taped them to a realtor sign I got at Lowes and stuck a flood light in front of it. Functional but not pretty. And not blinky flashy...just won't do!
    The intent is to offer an expandable coro matrix at a low cost. That being said, I will be using one for my frequency sign.

Post Thanks / Like

Todd, are the 4 pin and 3 pin connectors in stock or are they going to be shipped later in a few months.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast