Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Light em Up/ Fall Out Boy Sequence Wanted???

Post Thanks / Like

Default Light em Up/ Fall Out Boy Sequence Wanted???

Last minute request from my son. The studio's TaeKwonDo demo team performs to this song and my son wanted me to do a face sequence for Halloween. I do not have the time as I am traveling OCONUS next week. Does any one have it done and are you willing to share? I use LOR S3 Thanks

where the cold crisp winter weather winds nip at your noses and freezes your toe's es
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Light em Up/ Fall Out Boy Sequence Wanted???

LOL .... seems you aren't the only one ... and if you have in VIXEN format ... that would be great also .
    Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Bump!

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    last minute request from my son. The studio's taekwondo demo team performs to this song and my son wanted me to do a face sequence for halloween. I do not have the time as i am traveling oconus next week. Does any one have it done and are you willing to share? I use lor s3 thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Hope this works. These are courtesy of Matt Stuart's download site I found over at LOR. I have include both LMS/LSV and Vix files. These are for the faces only.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    [COLOR=#008000]2016 - 5th. year - Over 18,000 channels E1.31 including 350 Channels Renard, Video Projection - XL/NC - On Falcon Player, up to four megatrees.
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#008000]2017 - 6th. year - Moved display to a public park, Over 45,000 E1.31 channels, down to 100 Channels of serial Renard - XLights running on Falcon Player on a raspberry PI.[/COLOR][COLOR=#008000]
    2018 - 7th, year - Still at Shawnee Park, over 52,000 E1.31 channels, down to 96 channels of Renard - [/COLOR][COLOR=#008000]XLights running on Falcon Player on a raspberry PI.
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#008000]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [/COLOR]
    Randy: X[URL="http://www.xenialights.com/"]enialights[/URL] on [URL="https://www.facebook.com/pages/XeniaLights/420036314711206"]Facebook[/URL]

where the cold crisp winter weather winds nip at your noses and freezes your toe's es
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah ,,, after trying 6 different DL's of that song , it still does not match up ...
    Anybody have any luck with WHICH version of that song matches ?

Post Thanks / Like

Jack... your inbox is full.... I have the right song

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you FESTUS ... PM sent

Post Thanks / Like

Xenia

I've tried downloading the file but I cant seem to get it to load in vixen 3 any ideal any sequence I download won't load in vixen.
    any ideals.

Post Thanks / Like

The song was converted to the old Vixen 2.1. I am not very familiar with Vixen 3 import functions but I would think the LOR files would import which is the LMS and LSV files. The vix file again is for the old version of Vixen 2.1 before Vixen 3. Sorry i canot be more help.
    [COLOR=#008000]2016 - 5th. year - Over 18,000 channels E1.31 including 350 Channels Renard, Video Projection - XL/NC - On Falcon Player, up to four megatrees.
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#008000]2017 - 6th. year - Moved display to a public park, Over 45,000 E1.31 channels, down to 100 Channels of serial Renard - XLights running on Falcon Player on a raspberry PI.[/COLOR][COLOR=#008000]
    2018 - 7th, year - Still at Shawnee Park, over 52,000 E1.31 channels, down to 96 channels of Renard - [/COLOR][COLOR=#008000]XLights running on Falcon Player on a raspberry PI.
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#008000]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [/COLOR]
    Randy: X[URL="http://www.xenialights.com/"]enialights[/URL] on [URL="https://www.facebook.com/pages/XeniaLights/420036314711206"]Facebook[/URL]

Post Thanks / Like

This is why i run xlights over vixen3, nothing but vixen converts in vixen, but xlights converts everything except vixen3. Exceptional program!
    Last edited by mister softee; 03-11-2018 at 11:05 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast