Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Request a sample - Allegro ICs

Post Thanks / Like

Default Request a sample - Allegro ICs

Allegro ICs

Order a sample - A6279EA-T (six is the max you can get)

http://www.allegromicro.com/en/Produ..._Numbers/6278/

John.

Post Thanks / Like

Just be sure you order the 24 pin dip package.
    A6279EA-T

Post Thanks / Like

Ordered 6 samples and the request has been forwarded to "the sales office in your area for approval. "

The sales office in my area turns out to be Analog Electronics in Melbourne, so I guess I'll be hearing from them, ;)

Cheers
    Dave K
    [url]www.manningchristmas.com.au[/url]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lytnin
    Ordered 6 samples and the request has been forwarded to "the sales office in your area for approval. "

The sales office in my area turns out to be Analog Electronics in Melbourne, so I guess I'll be hearing from them, ;)

Cheers
    This is the same place I am stuck with, I have written to Allegor and told them the Analog is not fullfilling the requests.

John.

Post Thanks / Like

Just sent an enquiry to www.semico.com.au as well. They are Sydney based.

Just found a phone number as well, so I will contact them during the week also.

Cheers
    Dave K
    [url]www.manningchristmas.com.au[/url]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wjohn
    Quote Originally Posted by lytnin

Cheers
    This is the same place I am stuck with, I have written to Allegor and told them the Analog is not fullfilling the requests.

John.
    John,

Is this the supplier that would stock the parts and are they dragging their feet. A bunch of us have said we would like to order them if we could only find a supplier. I don't think this is a money issue for any of us, we would buy these.

Shawn
    "A polar bear is just a rectangular bear after a coordinate transform"
    [img]http://www.christmasinshirley.com/forum/files/grinch64_128.jpg[/img][img]http://www.christmasinshirley.com/forum/files/vixenlogosm_202.gif[/img]

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered 6 on Thursday, Friday got an e-mail that they had processed and were on their way.

I already have a pile of MBI chips so I am interested in seeing if there is a diff that I can detect. If so I will work on getting the MBI chips replaced with the Allegro chips ASAP.
    Matt Stemple

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stempile
    I ordered 6 on Thursday, Friday got an e-mail that they had processed and were on their way.

I already have a pile of MBI chips so I am interested in seeing if there is a diff that I can detect. If so I will work on getting the MBI chips replaced with the Allegro chips ASAP.
    Oh, to live in the US...

Post Thanks / Like

I used allegro chips on my ledtriks and yesterday it stopped working. I am not sure if it is the chips or something else. Everything was working fine until about a week ago when I started getting random leds turning on during the sequence making it almost impossible to read. I checked all my connections and fixed any leds that had stopped working and it didn't make any change. How can I check the different chips to see if they are working properly without having any extra chips to do a replace and see kinda check.
    Running Vixen 2.0.9 with 4 Olsen 595's with Renard-C's on an AMD Athlon 1.25GHZ with 512MB Ram with Windows XP Home.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by biffklg
    I used allegro chips on my ledtriks and yesterday it stopped working. I am not sure if it is the chips or something else. Everything was working fine until about a week ago when I started getting random leds turning on during the sequence making it almost impossible to read. I checked all my connections and fixed any leds that had stopped working and it didn't make any change. How can I check the different chips to see if they are working properly without having any extra chips to do a replace and see kinda check.
    Nothing lights up on the pannel at all Dead? Try rotating a couple of the Chips maybe?

Shawn
    "A polar bear is just a rectangular bear after a coordinate transform"
    [img]http://www.christmasinshirley.com/forum/files/grinch64_128.jpg[/img][img]http://www.christmasinshirley.com/forum/files/vixenlogosm_202.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast