Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Projector ... So my GF is killing me to do the Virtual Santa / ghost in the window...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Projector ... So my GF is killing me to do the Virtual Santa / ghost in the windo

I have done the window thing for a couple of years. I found the best screen is the dollartree white\milky clear shower curtain . I use a JVC DLAX500 r projector and have tried many different things from wedding veil cloth to the expensive atmosfear fx stuff but that stupid shower curtain works far better than anything!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Projector ... So my GF is killing me to do the Virtual Santa / ghost in the windo

Look no further - We can help you out.

Holiday Projection - http://holidayprojection.com

Virtual Santa - http://virtualsanta.com

I have a GREAT LED projector that works very well in light and dark settings, and because you are a DIY Christmas member, I can give you $50 off if you go to our Virtual Santa website.

The projector bundle already comes with the new Virtual Santa in HD.

Call me directly if you have any questions and to take advantage of this offer - (909) 609-5437

Ask for Christopher

P.S. This offer is valid to all DIY Christmas members who buy's one of our projectors until 12/11/2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwayish View Post
    Little help with a projector for this task.

The windows in the house are pretty big and not sure what will get the job done.

It would be nice to have something that will easily do the window bit and maybe everyone once in a while watching movies with it if possible so at least it gets used more than twice a year...

I don't want to break the bank but I don't want something that wont work well for the holiday window bit.

Any help would be great as im not sure on this and don't want the hell of having to return a projector cause I was wrong.

The vid that caused all this lol

Post Thanks / Like

Look no further - We can help you out.

Holiday Projection - http://holidayprojection.com

Virtual Santa - http://virtualsanta.com

I have a GREAT LED projector that works very well in light and dark settings, and because you are a DIY Christmas member, I can give you $50 off if you go to our Virtual Santa website.

The projector bundle already comes with the new Virtual Santa in HD.

Call me directly if you have any questions and to take advantage of this offer - (909) 609-5437

Ask for Christopher

P.S. This offer is valid to all DIY Christmas members who buy's one of our projectors until 12/11/2016.

Post Thanks / Like

Of course I find it a week later, took me that long to apparently get my original Pi to play video right..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by arw01 View Post
    Of course I find it a week later, took me that long to apparently get my original Pi to play video right..
    Ok so i have a few questions - i will be running next year via pi on Falcon player - can i integrate this somehow? I wanted to have two projectors i think - one in a window and one on a large roof sheet showing santa and reindeer. Any suggestions as to how to control this? The one on the roof will have to have a roof mounted projector - which i will make a waterproof enclosure for somehow - if i am using an 8 foot screen (height) how far back will it need to be?

I guess the controlling is the main thing i need help/ideas with.

Also how powerful a projector for outdoor use?

I have seen this black material - would that be any good or go for white?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123