Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Color Organ for Vixen 2.x

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Color Organ for Vixen 2.x

"ADD IN ERROR - METHOD NOT FOUND: UINT64 VIXEN. CHANNEL GET-ID0;" this is the error I get when trying to do the color organ Im using latest version of vixen 2. Im also using a 64 bit windows 8 pro any help would be great!

Post Thanks / Like

The term latest version of Vixen 2 is actually misleading. The color organ supports Vixen 2.1 and Vixen 2.5. Are you using Vixen 2.5? The support for these two versions is provided by two different plugins. Based on the error, it looks like you are using the wrong version of the plugin for the version of Vixen you are using. Please check the versions and if they are correct, please send me a zipped copy of your sequence and details about which version of Vixen 2 you are using.

2017 adding 2 more candy canes, 7 Mid trees and a Halloween show. Removing most 2812 strips and replacing them with bullet pixel mounting strips. Replacing many buck converter waterproof bags with printed boxes.

Post Thanks / Like

When I get home from work I will do it. I'm trying Vixen 2.1.1.0 I already have Vixen 3 set up and running and a sequence but wanted to try the color organ! Thanks for the help!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi All

I have made an update as part of a request by a user. Whats new: For a given color organ frequency set there are now 10 sets of channel selections that can be configured with independent on / off points . While this same thing could have been accomplished with multiple individual frequency band sets, this allows you to more closely relate the channel activity to frequency selection. FYI: This makes creating a VU meter effect super simple.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2017 adding 2 more candy canes, 7 Mid trees and a Halloween show. Removing most 2812 strips and replacing them with bullet pixel mounting strips. Replacing many buck converter waterproof bags with printed boxes.

5. Thanks dmcole thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MartinMueller2003 View Post
    When I designed the Color Organ, I had not yet decided to use pixels and had almost no idea what it really ment to work with pixels. Now that I have some in my system, I can see that Vixen 2.1 and 2.5 are just not a good platform for managing pixels. I will use your suggestions when I port the Color Organ to Vixen 3 next spring.

Martin
    Is this a feature in Vixen 3? I have been running Vixen 3.3u2 build#305
    Kevin

2017 - Pi3 w/FPP controlling 8 ESPixelsticks driving 1250pixels and 3 Arduino MEGAS communicating with ESP-01s driving 96 channels
    2016 - 184 channels of Blinking/Flashing using 4 Arduino MEGAs and cheap home-made props.

Post Thanks / Like

No Not yet

Post Thanks / Like

OK. Thanks. Is it something to look forward to?
    Kevin

2017 - Pi3 w/FPP controlling 8 ESPixelsticks driving 1250pixels and 3 Arduino MEGAS communicating with ESP-01s driving 96 channels
    2016 - 184 channels of Blinking/Flashing using 4 Arduino MEGAs and cheap home-made props.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes but not in 2017.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123