Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Christmas Themes

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Christmas Themes

I have added some new Christmas themes. Be sure to check out the other by going into the User CP and Edit Options. Scroll down to the bottom and you can choose the theme.
    Thanks,
    Brian, your friendly site Admin.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: New Christmas Themes

Looks good Brian,

Heaps better then the dull blue original theme.

Good on ya' mate

Dennis
    Sometimes things appear harder then what they are, don't give up, just try harder..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Macrosill View Post
    I have added some new Christmas themes. Be sure to check out the other by going into the User CP and Edit Options. Scroll down to the bottom and you can choose the theme.

Phew! That new theme was way too much, and i was about to complain about it.. The plain old blue background works much better for me. But mostly i like the ability to have a choice!
    Last edited by mrpackethead; 02-26-2008 at 03:05 AM.
    [B][FONT=Arial]stell[COLOR="#FF0000"]a[/COLOR][COLOR="#008000"]s[/COLOR][COLOR="#0000CD"]c[/COLOR]apes[/FONT][/B] - LED lighting solutions for the Prosumer, Commercial and Entertainment Industries.
    Doing pixels first since 2009 with [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAt6A98lXQw"]just another megatree.[/URL]
    Follow us on Facebook at [url]www.facebook.com/stellascapes[/url]
    web: [url]www.stellascapes.com[/url]

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Brian for all the hard work. This looks Awesome!

Leon
    [url]http://www.vixenlights.com/download/vixen_2(2)/banners/vixensig256.gif[/url]
    [url=http://sawmillchristmas.com]sawmillchristmas.com[/url]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mrpackethead View Post
    Phew! That new theme was way too much, and i was about to complain about it.. The plain old blue background works much better for me. But mostly i like the ability to have a choice!
    Me too. I'm glad I found the default. The new skins a great for a standard screen, but a wide screen ends up with two red bars down the sides. Thanks for the upgrades, and thanks even more for not forcing them on us. It's alway good to have choices.

BTW, did i mention that my mouth got me kicked out of PC? No worries... I consider that a badge of honor...LOL

Jeff
    Please consider becoming a Supporting Member of DIYC. Show your thanks to those who make this place possible.

Post Thanks / Like

:confused:

Whew!

I was worried at first, as I was expecting that dull blue to pop up. I thought I'd lost the link to the best spot on the web.....

Love the new background!
    Bob
    ----
    I love the smell of solder flux in the morning....smells like Christmas magic...[URL="http://photobucket.com/setup-2008"]Set up Done!![/URL] [URL="http://www.vimeo.com/rlilly/videos"]Showtime!![/URL]
    (for the fruit of light is found in all that is good and right and true) Ephesians5:9

Post Thanks / Like

Brian, it's great. It helps to keep the spirit of the site going all year round.
    2 Grinchs, 2 Ren C's and a Ren T for 128 channels (in 2008)
    2 Ren64, 2 Ren24, 2 Ren24ss, 4 Ren16ss and 8 Ren8ss for 352 channels (currently)

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: New Christmas Themes

I like it Brian good job.

Post Thanks / Like

Allow me to be the voice of dissent.:mad:

I was appalled at seeing the bright cheery red, white, and Santa decorated web site.

I was at work and it is very hard to conceal the fact that you are shamming at work when little Santa faces appear all over your screen. I quickly went back to the dull, gray and blue, OFFICIAL looking theme so I could peruse this forum incognito.

All of that having been said, it looked great and made me happy seeing the Christmas theme on the forum. Looks professional. Good job on the themes Brian. If I were retired, telecommuting, or the boss, I would keep the the Christmas themes. Thanks for all of the hard work you do Brian. Same goes to the hardware and software developers who keep my addiction active and affordable.

Steve

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scharbon View Post
    ....I was at work and it is very hard to conceal the fact that you are shamming at work when little Santa faces appear all over your screen.

Steve
    That's hilarious! I feel your pain! I was really happy when we switched to VBulletin and that was all they could make out from across the room...LOL
    Jeff
    Please consider becoming a Supporting Member of DIYC. Show your thanks to those who make this place possible.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast