Thread: Technical Standards are now FREE

Post Thanks / Like

Default Technical Standards are now FREE

If you ever wanted a copy of the sACN (E1.31), DMX (E1.11), RDM (E1.20), or ACN (E1.17) but didn't want to pay the $40, well now you don't have to they are all FREE!

Check out all the standards here
    Last edited by DynamoBen; 04-15-2013 at 10:12 AM.
    DMX, RDM, ArtNet, sACN, and RDMnet...the future of DIY Christmas.
    Designer of the PropController an open source single-board hardware platform designed for lighting and prop control.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Technical Standards are now FREE

Hi:
    Thanks, I've been looking for some of this information but I'm El Cheapo Numero Uno, so didn't want to pay for it.
    [B][I][U]Idun[/U][/I][/B]

[IMG]http://www.vixenlights.com/sig/sig_h.php/152/136.gif[/IMG]

[B]Lotsa' Patience![/B] (Some days you can't win, the others you lose, and forget about the rest)

[B]Some mornings I wake up GRUMPY and other days I let her sleep![/B]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DynamoBen View Post
    If you ever wanted a copy of the sACN (E1.31), DMX (E1.11), RDM (E1.20), or ACN (E1.17) but didn't want to pay the $40, well now you don't have to they are all FREE!

Check out all the standards here
    Thanks for the heads up Ben, All needed protocols have now been downloaded.

Now I can check out the complete specification for RDM. So Cool!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by timon View Post
    Thanks for the heads up Ben, All needed protocols have now been downloaded.

Now I can check out the complete specification for RDM. So Cool!
    This should really open things up for us. Glad they did this.
    DMX, RDM, ArtNet, sACN, and RDMnet...the future of DIY Christmas.
    Designer of the PropController an open source single-board hardware platform designed for lighting and prop control.

Post Thanks / Like

PLASA Technical Standards Now Available to Everyone for FREE

PLASA is thrilled to announce that all PLASA Technical Standards are now available for free download, thanks to a new alliance with ProSight Specialty Insurance. PLASA partnered with ProSight because they share in PLASA’s commitment to making sure that everyone who attends or works on an entertainment event, from a live show to a film shoot, goes home safely at the end of the day. This collaboration significantly impacts the industry by allowing those involved in the creation of entertainment events free access to standards that will make their lives safer and easier.

ProSight, a global specialty insurance carrier in the film and live events industry, also recognizes the skill and professionalism associated with the Entertainment Technician Certification Program and therefore offers preferred rates on insurance solutions to companies who employ ETCP Certified Technicians. To learn more about how PLASA and ProSight are working together, visit plasa.prosightspecialty.com.

PLASA’s Technical Standards are created to protect lives, prevent accidents, save money, solve problems and encourage creativity. With that in mind, ProSight and PLASA are developing and sharing strategies to reduce risk across many areas of the entertainment industry and promote public safety.

To immediately start downloading your free Technical Standards, visit tsp.plasa.org/freestandards.

Thank you for your continued support of PLASA's Technical Standards Program!
    [B][FONT=Arial]stell[COLOR="#FF0000"]a[/COLOR][COLOR="#008000"]s[/COLOR][COLOR="#0000CD"]c[/COLOR]apes[/FONT][/B] - LED lighting solutions for the Prosumer, Commercial and Entertainment Industries.
    Doing pixels first since 2009 with [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAt6A98lXQw"]just another megatree.[/URL]
    Follow us on Facebook at [url]www.facebook.com/stellascapes[/url]
    web: [url]www.stellascapes.com[/url]

Post Thanks / Like

THANK YOU. I've been wanting to read these standards, but fuel, food, and Christmas lights came first. :-|