Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: American Christmas Decorators Conference

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: American Christmas Decorators Conference

IMPORTANT TRAFFIC UPDATE: If you are coming to the event via US HWY 31, If your GPS tells you to take 151st Street west it is closed to through traffic. One block south on 31 is Greyhound Pass. Once you turn on Greyhound pass keep to your right to stay on Greyhound Pass which will lead you straight to the event. Sincere apologies from the Indiana DOT for the slight inconvenience.

Post Thanks / Like

ACDC would like to say "Thank You!" to all of our vendors and sponsors for the support, information, prizes donated, and great deals you provided to everyone!

We would also like to thank our presenters who shared and educated us all. We heard over and over from many different people that they felt EVERYONE learned something new no matter what their decorating interests, or experience levels were in decorating.
    And last but not least, to the folks that attended ACDC... Guests, volunteers, and attendees. What an amazing experience to be able to team up with such a terrific group of people to help us create this conference!

We would like to personally thank each and every one of you for your part in making ACDC such a huge success!

Post Thanks / Like

Terry,

I want to thank you, Carrie, Greg, and the other people and presenters responsible for this years ACDC. I especially enjoyed Jim St.John's presentation on pixels and your presentation on Radio transmitter basics. I enjoyed talking with several people who I knew from online forums. I even enjoyed speaking to some of those LOR people . Thanks again for making ACDC a success.

Randy
    [COLOR=#008000]2016 - 5th. year - Over 18,000 channels E1.31 including 350 Channels Renard, Video Projection - XL/NC - On Falcon Player, up to four megatrees.
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#008000]2017 - 6th. year - Moved display to a public park, Over 45,000 E1.31 channels, down to 100 Channels of serial Renard - XLights running on Falcon Player on a raspberry PI.[/COLOR][COLOR=#008000]
    2018 - 7th, year - Still at Shawnee Park, over 52,000 E1.31 channels, down to 96 channels of Renard - [/COLOR][COLOR=#008000]XLights running on Falcon Player on a raspberry PI.
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#008000]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [/COLOR]
    Randy: X[URL="http://www.xenialights.com/"]enialights[/URL] on [URL="https://www.facebook.com/pages/XeniaLights/420036314711206"]Facebook[/URL]

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910