Thread: First two of four singing monsters

Post Thanks / Like

Default First two of four singing monsters

Videos of my first two singing monsters for Halloween this year. The wife enjoys decorating for Halloween and figured after she allowed me to spend last year getting Christmas up and going, I could do some blinky for her. Video for Frankenstein was taken before I fixed the lights and the Dracula was taken before I added the red for the eyes and teeth. Audio isnt that great coming out of pc speakers and then recorded on phone camera. Sequences are a couple from Holidaycoro I purchased to test until I learn to sequence my own.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: First two of four singing monsters

Really like your Dracula!! Looks great! What size did you make them? Mine in 2012 were 18"w x 24"h. I plan to remake them this year going 30"w x 40"h.
    [COLOR=#008000]2016 - 5th. year - Over 18,000 channels E1.31 including 350 Channels Renard, Video Projection - XL/NC - On Falcon Player, up to four megatrees.
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#008000]2017 - 6th. year - Moved display to a public park, Over 45,000 E1.31 channels, down to 100 Channels of serial Renard - XLights running on Falcon Player on a raspberry PI.[/COLOR][COLOR=#008000]
    2018 - 7th, year - Still at Shawnee Park, over 52,000 E1.31 channels, down to 96 channels of Renard - [/COLOR][COLOR=#008000]XLights running on Falcon Player on a raspberry PI.
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#008000]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [/COLOR]
    Randy: X[URL="http://www.xenialights.com/"]enialights[/URL] on [URL="https://www.facebook.com/pages/XeniaLights/420036314711206"]Facebook[/URL]

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you. I was going to buy the set from holidaycoro, but the wife and i seen your set, and decided to do our own take. My coro is 48" x 48" with a 2x4 frame around them to secure. Once i Get the other two Done up ill have a better video. Been taking some time to learn how to do the lip synch So haven't started on the other two. Projector for this project Would have been nice.

Post Thanks / Like

Here is a picture of my third singing monster. Did not get a video of her in action. Only one more to finish sometime.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Nice.... What are the over all dimensions?

Post Thanks / Like

The faces are put on coro that I cut 4'x4'. One more left to make which is looking more like a skull considering the amount of white lights have that wont be used this year. Trying to find uses for a lot of my incan lights that Im switching to led. Was trying to do stuff that I dont see for the singing monsters, but a skull only looks like a must.

Post Thanks / Like

Fourth and final singing face for Halloween.
    Attached Images Attached Images