Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Selling lighted arches and light towers

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Selling lighted arches and light towers

Selling lighted arches and light towers with any lights on them and as many channels as you want email me at sayem50@hotmail.com thnaks ill give you some pricing the website is lightedarchesandtowers.com
    Last edited by polarbear50; 01-08-2013 at 06:13 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Selling lighted arches and light towers

Pictures would be helpful...especially since you've had only 3 posts on this forum...
    Mark
    Kernersville, NC
    www.christmasinapplegate.com

Post Thanks / Like

Pictures coming soon

where the cold crisp winter weather winds nip at your noses and freezes your toe's es
    Post Thanks / Like

Well , do you have kinda a "base" price per foot , or how are you basing your prices ? Are these gonna be LED or incans or choice ? Are these being sold in sections or as a single whole unit ? What method(s) of shipping are you offering , or is shipping going to be included with the prices ? Are you using thin wall PVC or regular schedule ? What size/thickness PVC are you using ? Or are you using anything other than PVC ? Where would they being coming from ( your location is not posted ) ? Would customer pick up be an option ? Do you guarantee a finish date once an item is ordered ? Are you going to insure them for shipping ( due to the forklift running over boxes syndrome that UPS always seems to have - lol ) ? Will that cost extra or be included with pricing ? if your going to offer/make them in sections , are those included with the price or extra ?
    The reason that [COLOR=#ff0000]Santa [/COLOR] is always [COLOR=#0000ff]happy[/COLOR], is because he knows where all the [I][COLOR=#ff0000]naughty [/COLOR][/I] girls live!

Post Thanks / Like

Well the pricing will be included in the price and it all depends are the buyer what the price will determine. They are several options for shipping I will find the cheapest one and insure all packages, the reason why it's hard to give a price off the bat cause the options you can have with the lights, channels, and colors. That's why I want people to email me so I can figure out a price.

Post Thanks / Like

And yes I will use PVC 40 and the location is from castalia, ohio

Post Thanks / Like

Still need pictures. And shipping can be a major issue if you plan to sell arches/towers that are long, say 8 ft or more...

It's not a big issue to me, since I'll probably make my own, but you'll get lots more interest with pictures of the finished product.
    Mark
    Kernersville, NC
    www.christmasinapplegate.com

Post Thanks / Like

Pictures and website with prices coming soon

Post Thanks / Like

And just a suggestion, update your profile with your location. If your in CA, people on the east coast aren't going to be interested due to cost, and vise verse. I wish you luck in your business endeavor here, but from what we have seen here, you are not very prepared to answer a lot of questions yet.

I think the first question you need to answer/think about: what makes your light towers/arches different from everything else out there? This isn't a smartarse question, it's a base business question that your going to have to answer for us (in any business that is) to show potential clients what makes you better then the rest.

Post Thanks / Like

What pmpca said and my 2 cents. This site is called Do It Yourself Christmas, that doesn't mean that you can't offer premade goods, but the two items you've chosen are not that hard, nor expensive to make oneself. Good luck, non the less.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast