Page 143 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145 LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1446

Thread: Home Brew Lighting System - Arduino Mega - SainSmart 16 Channel Relay Board

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Home Brew Lighting System - Arduino Mega - SainSmart 16 Channel Relay Board

Quote Originally Posted by kev View Post
    It should. Isn't that what you used before?
    yes but it was a R not RL I do think it will work thanks john

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Home Brew Lighting System - Arduino Mega - SainSmart 16 Channel Relay Board

It should. Isn't that what you used before?
    kev can I color code a group in instead one at a time thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Are you asking about setting the color parameter of the element during configuratjon? Or are you asking about setting the color while sequencing a song? Either way, you should be able to select the group and apply what you want.
    Kevin

2017 - Pi3 w/FPP controlling 8 ESPixelsticks driving 1250pixels and 3 Arduino MEGAS communicating with ESP-01s driving 96 channels
    2016 - 184 channels of Blinking/Flashing using 4 Arduino MEGAs and cheap home-made props.

Post Thanks / Like

Are you asking about setting the color parameter of the element during configuratjon? Or are you asking about setting the color while sequencing a song? Either way, you should be able to select the group and apply what you want.
    yes setting color parameter I think. configure lights on my house. I might have to do one at a time ? thanks

Post Thanks / Like

when i supply power toi my relay board all relays come on and when i use vixen and have my lights come on in the vixen program the relay turns off my lights. its wroking exactly opposite of what i want. is there any easy way to fix this?

thanks in advance. never posted here before so any information is helpful.

any good reddit threads to follow?

Post Thanks / Like

you might try changing the "customdigitalwrite channel" commands at the end of the code from LOW to HIGH and from HIGH to LOW.
    Kevin

2017 - Pi3 w/FPP controlling 8 ESPixelsticks driving 1250pixels and 3 Arduino MEGAS communicating with ESP-01s driving 96 channels
    2016 - 184 channels of Blinking/Flashing using 4 Arduino MEGAs and cheap home-made props.

Post Thanks / Like

you might try changing the "customdigitalwrite channel" commands at the end of the code from LOW to HIGH and from HIGH to LOW.
    Kevin the beach is nice here at south padre in tx talk later

8. Likes kev liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

kev I for the life of it I can not get my house in the setup preview can you help thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Hi John,
    You should ask questions about Vixen in the Vixen forums. I have not started putting anything up this hear yet. I have not opened Vixen for 6 months or more.
    Kevin

Post Thanks / Like

how do I download music from a cd in power media player I can not get I ??????? thanks

Page 143 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145 LastLast