Thread: Do you want to have your display on TV?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Do you want to have your display on TV?

I have been contacted with the following request :

Good afternoon,

My name is Fabien Ortiz, News Producer with France 2 Television's Washington DC Bureau. We have been told about the spectacular installations some California residents have been working on to prepare for Christmas and are trying to locate neighborhoods with synchronized lights and music, that sort of thing ;). We were hoping you might be able to help us. This would be for a news feature story to be aired some time before Christmas.

To provide you with a little context, France 2 is the lead broadcaster under the umbrella organization of France Televisions. We are France's largest news broadcaster, with a nightly audience of nearly 5.6 French viewers. We are also broadcast, internationally, on TV5 Monde reaching nearly 35 million from the Asia to North America.

We would like to film this on the week of December 3rd (next week). Please let me know if you can provide us with a list or tell us where to look/ who to ask.

If you would like me to forward your contact info send me a PM indicating your interest along with your contact details.
    Thanks,
    Brian, your friendly site Admin.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Do you want to have your display on TV?

awwwwwe, California?? bummer
    James Family Christmas - 1600 channels of SS Renard channels
    Facebook - James Family Christmas